CI ROLL CALL {9-8-2020/9-18-2020}

Skela

Name: enuz
Discord: enuz#0001
Activity: 7/10
Ideas for CI: New base, new SWEPS, new weapons
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: I think CI is in a good spot right now, I would like to see improvement on training.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

Name: J03
Discord: Jackie Cheng#0949
Activity: 4 - weekends 😕
Ideas for CI: n/a, make it easier to raid during night hours (ex: lower rnd # requirements, make alphas able to host raids, etc)

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

Name: comrade

Discord: comradeboekhom#9934

Activity: 10 

Ideas for CI: n/a

How do you think you're doing? What you think you can work on?{Command only}:  I think im doing alright, probably can work on taking some stuff more seriously

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Name: Neo

Discord: Neo#2337

Activity: 10/10

Ideas for CI:  As an idea that disregards in-game,  but rather in Teamspeak, CI does a good job keeping its R&D and CI RP channels separate,  however, we still have yet to have a Off-Duty room, and I personally have recently noticed people who might be, I don't know. Playing another game, or discussing with people from other branches within the Operations room, or even more common, the R&D Lab. Which are both meant for RP rooms. It becomes frustrating at times, and I believe a Off-Duty room for CI would be a great help on the matter.

How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}:  These past couple weeks have been somewhat iffy for R&D within the realm of activity, however I think we've been doing much better on the matter, and if there's one thing I personally want to work on, its to continue to encourage this and become more proficient in encouraging the matter.

• Like 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Name: Fizzy Soda
Discord: Fizz-y Soda#2703
Activity: 8/10
Ideas for CI: Raid rewards. (Will help with rewards)
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: I think I've been doing pretty decent in my current positions. I've been doing poorly in the training section, but this is due to my 12 hr work schedule during the week. Aren't to many people to train during the time I'm on, then when it's time for bed, D-class start showing up. 

• Like 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Name: Scar
Discord: Scar#2316
Activity: 7/10
Ideas for CI: none
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: n/a

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

Name: Cogs
Discord: Fazfan1987#7428
Activity: 6/10 (Due to school)
Ideas for CI: Moving up the R&D life limit to EXP researcher
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: I think I've been doing an above average job, i have successfully managed my Delta command and have made changes that have improved R&D's RP opportunities. I can try to improve upon my in-game activity and my Attitude.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Name: Dan

Discord: Yeppes#9289

Activity: About 7/10 I guess.

Ideas for CI: Somewhat expanded base, It'd be nice to have like firing range and better SCP cointainment cells, etc. not only for RP purposes, but also the rare MTF raids.
(Posted for him, he's having trouble)

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{