Player Report of Jack S

robomarinearmy313

Ingame Name: bod

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88763368

The Player's Ingame Name: Security SFTO 1LT Jack S

The Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:432754918

Date and time of Incident: 9/8/2020 3:00 pm

What did the Player do: He demoted me for not listening to him while he was on a maintenance job , i was jumping on his props and standing on them "minging"  he then demoted me to ofc after i said this was bullshit and that he is butthurt that i did not listen to him while he was on a maintenance job, I then said where do i report you and he demoted me to trainee for that.

Evidence:Security OFC bod: where do i report you?   Gold| Security SFTO 1LT Jack S: thank you    Gold| Security SFTO 1LT Jack S: well  Gold| Security SFTO 1LT Jack S: your demoted to trainee  You have been unwhitelisted from Security Officer!
Security OFC bod: what have i done Security OFC bod: what have i done to be demoted again Gold| Security SFTO 1LT Jack S: it wasnt my decision to demote you to trainee.

[recreation of the last chats because it wont let me upload the pictures]

What do you believe should happen to the player: Verbal warning and the the restoration of my rank CPL and riot control

no extra information that i can put here because of the small 4.88 mb file size

• Dislike 3

This is a thing you report to a LTCOL+ , not on the forums. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Thank you, I demoted you not for just that, first you were minging on Utilities builds, next, you went to medbay without perms. Other CMD members told me of past incidents within the last five days. I demoted you once for this, you then called me "butthurt", being very rude all the while, I demoted you again, you then were being rude even more and just overall not fit for security, I asked another CMD if they think its valid and they said yes, so you were removed, I do not want to see you in my branch from the actions you have displayed.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)
  • Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

16 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Thank you, I demoted you not for just that, first you were minging on Utilities builds, next, you went to medbay without perms. Other CMD members told me of past incidents within the last five days. I demoted you once for this, you then called me "butthurt", being very rude all the while, I demoted you again, you then were being rude even more and just overall not fit for security, I asked another CMD if they think its valid and they said yes, so you were removed, I do not want to see you in my branch from the actions you have displayed.

that do be a F

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

I don't agree with this 1lt's actions, I think O5 should deal with this!

But really -Support from security CMD point of view seems like what you did warranted a demotion or Strike at first but you just made it worse for yourself, calling the command butthurt isn't really a way you should go about it, instead you could take it up with a higher command if you truly think the punishment was unjust.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished ||