Joseph Adams Notice of Resignation

Super-Henick

Sorry to say it boys but my time has come. Just a lot going on now and just seeing how thing have been going lately have just made me uncomfortable. Shitty circumstances but got things I gotta worry about and just can't be hyper focused here when I'm needed elsewhere. It may not be the most impactful of resignations aha. Apologies to all the men, sorry I couldn't be around as much and haven't lived up to what was expected of me as a LT.  Appreciate all the time and kindness you all have shown me and appreciate all the fun times and laughs we've all had! I wish you all the best in the future and hope whatever you do on and off the server is positive and good for your growth! Feel free to reach out to me whenever if need be to talk or just hang out and chill

! Ill still be around to jump in and chat but yea! Anywho I'm Rambling now but anyway take care/stay safe  NTF Ill miss you all💔😭

MTF E11 1LT Joseph Adams 029S Signing Off

Edited by Super-Henick
  • Gaminglight Love 2

damn ;(

• Gaminglight Love 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png