• No

What is your in-game name?: Milk

What is your steam name?: 1D-48|milk

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:67543467

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: N/A

What date did you start playing on the community? 2/22/20

What date did you make your forums account?  2/22/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2222942039

Have you donated? yes 

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank because I am  longtime loyal member of this community.  I have 3 weeks of playtime and I am a low command member of state. I have been wanting to join for a while just haven't had my forums post enough and didn't want to boost. T-mod to me would mean a lot because as state knows I am a very loyal person, so once I join a department then I stick to it. I'm also a very hardworking person. I do school at home which means I'm on 24/7 and active on the TeamSpeak/forums/ and discord. I understand this is my first time being a moderator but I am ready to put in the time to work and learn form new experiences.  I'm very opened minded and ready to correct any mistake if there is any.  There is not one task that will go unfinished if asked of me. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first begin the sit bringing the offender and the person who reported it. I would ask what's going on. If the person begins to cuss me out I would tell him to calm down 3 times. if the third time he doesn't calm down I gag him. Then I will continue to ask the reporter what happened. Check any video evidence that is handed and or check logs for any evidence of Mass RDM. then I would un gag the person that did the Mass RDM. If he continues to cuss me out I will warn him for Mass RDM and Staff dis and teleport both back.

Edited by Milk Man

• Head of Staff

+Support
Active and Well Known
Mature
Low warns
Good App
Friendly dude

Best of luck!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Head Admin
On 9/8/2020 at 5:31 AM, SupremeChow said:

+/- Support

• Decent app ~ last question needs work
  • Low warnings
  • Could use better forums activity 
  • No poll

23 hours ago, Brando said:

Covered pretty much everything although you have a poll now. Still +/-

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager