Personel Binding Equipment- Accepted

0xEmma

What do you want to see? -  An RP Swep to gag/bind people

Why should we add it? -  It is significantly more RP Friendly then "/me binds", and forces people to comply rather then hoping they do.

What are the advantages of having this? - A way for shock/people to physically gag people(lots of people micspam in brig,) as well as restrain people, this would allow for easy transfer of prisoners between cells, as well as easy rp friendly transfer from A -> B

Who is it mainly for? - Shock/IF/Anyone Doing interrogations

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/910

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

+ support 

They us this in military rp it works like a charm there so I could see the benefits of it being used here 

Just a suggestion but Naval should get this as well cuffs would serve well for all who deals with arrest and captures it would help big time in the event that we need to export a individual to brig or mhb for a execution they uses of this is high 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+support we’ve tried to get this added but SMT denied it due to it causing lag on the server

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

+ Support
I've been in shock before and I can relate to how hard it is to get people to easily comply, and especially being an ST officer I can understand this with the ammount of minges or misbehaving stormtroopers unwilling to comply (trust me I've seen it a million times) and yes, alot of people in brig micspam and it is very annoying and being able to gag people would be a godsend.

- Love, Mickey 😉 

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png