State Trooper Role Call (9/7/20 - 9/14/20)

Snarlax

Name: Sanchez 

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) (Since coming off my LOA) 8

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 5

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state?

I took a pretty long LOA during August for personal reasons and the fact I was working 13 hour shifts every single day so I was completely shattered 90% of the time. So this may have had people think I was inactive. However, state means a lot to me and I do want to keep my Rank

Edited by Rick Sanchez

Name: MiniEpic

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) - 9

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) - 8

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? N/A

minisigforums.webp

Name: Phill

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 4

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 4

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? 
I have to spend most of my time on SCPRP, and as of such am not able to be on PRP  as much. I still enjoy being here whenever i'm able to be though.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Name: Toxic

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10)  4

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 4

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? There is a reason. With school and work I have little time to hop on the server but with all the time I can get I do try to hop on.

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

Name: JakeSnake

how active do you consider yourself to be: 8

how active do you  others View you to be:   6

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state?  Yes I do, I have not been super active recently because of some stuff right now, but I am about to become a lot more active like I used to be!

Trooper  Master Sergeant     l      SPHP  Senior Patrolman     l     D.O.C.  Corrections Officer    l

Name: Pittman

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10)  5

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 5

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? I’m caught up with school and work right now so might be decreased activity for a little bit but i try my best to get on, and yes i would still like my position in state