State Trooper Role Call (9/7/20 - 9/14/20)

Snarlax

State Troopers must fill out the below form within the selected time frame selected above. THIS POST WILL BE LOCKED AUTOMATICALLY AT 12 AM ON THE 14TH!!

For the 1-10 questions, 1 is the lowest possible activity, and 10 is the highest level of activity

Name:

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10)

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10)

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state?

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

Name: Raze

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) - 9

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) - 9

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? N/A

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Name: Milk

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) - 10

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) - 10

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? N/A

State Troopers must fill out the below form within the selected time frame selected above. THIS POST WILL BE LOCKED AUTOMATICALLY AT 12 AM ON THE 14TH!!

For the 1-10 questions, 1 is the lowest possible activity, and 10 is the highest level of activity

Name: Jacky

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 5

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10)4

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state?

IRL stuff happening, (i.e. a move, school starting, and death in the family) Yes i still want my position in state

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

• Head of Staff

Name: Frog

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 10

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 10

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? N/A

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Name:WOLF

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10)- 10

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10)-9

Yes I do (N/A)

State Police Trooper Captain WOLF 1H08

Name: Winkle stink 

Rank SGT and MSTR PM 

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 5

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 5

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? Yes i do because state is still amazing and its fun to play on and school caused my activity to go down a bit

Name: Stingray

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 2

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 1

The Reason is I am on LOA for a month for personal reasons rn. I want to keep my position in state but if my personal things get in the way I might resign sadly

Name: Magic

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 9

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10)9

Edited by lilfred28

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Name:King

how active do you consider yourself to be:10

how active do you  others View you to be:8

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? N/A

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

Name: Cows

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 2

yes, i went from online to in school and im starting sports as well. I would like to keep my position  

Name:beans

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 4

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 3

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? i am having problems with school so i don't have the time to play i was moved in and out of college classes and my school is kinda messing my scheduele up i am unable to play due to the amount og work i may get from school then it may be removed the next day and yes i still want to be in state

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

Name: MRivers 
How active do you consider yourself to be(1-10): 7
How active do others view you to be: 7
yes i still want to be in state and the reason for this is because school just started so that comes first then game also i just went through a very bad loss and im trying to recover

Name:Toby

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10)  2

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 2

I definitely still  want my spot in state the reason i have been inactive is because of school and ive had alot going on irl recently. 

Edited by Toby.

Name: Rhammer

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 9

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 7

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? I would like to keep my position so I can grow and eventually become SPHP

Name: Hammy 

How Active do you consider yourself to be? 8 

How active do you believe others view you to be?  7

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? N/A

Do you still want your position in state? YES

PD SGT/ STATE SGT/ SPHP

Name: Brandon

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) 1

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Recently joined state back and have had other things to worry about. 

Do you still want your position in state? Yes

Name: Hanxi

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10): 10

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10): 9

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state?: N/A

Edited by hanxiii

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Name: Balloon

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10)8

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10)7

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state?N/A

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Name: Thermite

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10)  4

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) 2

I have work IRL Monday-saturday I get usally get off at 10:00PM CDT and Sunday 9:00PM CDT
I do get some days off tho

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

Name: Killer

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10) N/A

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10) N/A 

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state? I was just reinstated back as an MSTRSGT which is why I put N/A.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Name:BeHappy 

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10):9

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10):9-8

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? N/a

Do you still want your position in state?:Yes, state is my main department and I really like it and I would like to help state to grow up to be the best department. 

Name: Echo 

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10): N/A

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10): N/A

If you answered below 6 to either of the above questions, is there a reason for this? Do you still want your position in state?: If you need any help you can reach out !!

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Name: ChipDail

How Active do you consider yourself to be? (1-10): 5

How active do you believe others view you to be? (1-10): 6

I still really want to stay as state, I just could not be as active the past times because of my constant LOA’s. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall