Kilo's Back GameMaster App

KiloGrams

Should I be gamemaster  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be gamemaster

• No
    • Yes

In-game name:

Purge PVT Kilo 2020 (Yes I am the real Kilo, how you been hunt)

SteamID:  

STEAM_0:1:419488053

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:

PVT

Have you donated to the server?:

Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:

I don't thinks so but probably 

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:

yes sirrr

How much time do you have on the server?:

2 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

If it was a 0 to 10 I would know like a 6

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

Because I want to reapply and come back to the server with better event ideas 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

Because this is my second time as a gamemaster on gaming light imperial rp  and I was trusted the first time

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Yes like I said I was a gamemaster already

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:

Yes, very

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

on ship: The ship enters hyperspace then scans nearby lifeforms then stops at a asteroid field in the middle of no where and they find a escape pod, tie fighters are ordered to bring it in so they do so and it seems there is a ton of sith and jedi holocrons from the clone wars and a sleeping teen with the padawan braid on his head, the inquisitors see this and bring him into the inquisitor bunks then ask the kid what happened then he explains he was ordered to get the holocrons and escape, but the inquisitors didn't know it was a trap and there was a tracking beacon in the kids head, rebels snuck onto the ship while this was happening, the kid didn't have anything on him and believed him so then he sneaks over to the rebels to get his lightsaber and get a sneak attack on some troopers still no-one knows about this in till they find the teen missing, they order a search of the ship, finding them the jedi starts deflecting blaster fire while the rebels fire at them. Of course the rebels die from a flank and inquisitors kill the jedi before more rebels come. The End.   

off-ship event: This event will take place on tatooine. A group of 4 to 5 people are worshiping a statue of a hooded figure, sacrificing people to the statue from nearby villages and taking there resources. The Villages contact the imperial army by using their beat up ship to fly over to the imperial ship( The Worshipers took their comms devices so they wouldn't contact anyone for help) and one of the worshipers notices this and follows behind. when the ship arrives it immediately starts to tell the imperial army whats happening. while the troopers are planning a attack the worshiper tells the others and they get ready for the attack and call over some "friends" to help them out. The army heads over to tatooine and some troops starts to search the villages while the others are asking civilians if they know where the worshipers are hiding finally someone either finds the NPCs or gets a civilian that knows where it is. The troopers start to mow down the "friends/NPCs" then find a base they have to hack into or blow open the front doors, when that happens the troopers walk into the worshipers home while they are making a sacrifice the troopers have to stop this so they capture the "unarmed" worshipers but the lead worshiper has a pistol and starts to fire at the troopers in panic then dies to the troopers. The End.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):

/ or !give (name) (item copied from the clip board in the q menu) 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

Hold C Right click on the model you want copy it then do "/ or !model (Name) (model)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:

Yes

Heyyy Hun

Edited by KiloGrams

+Support

-Good Application
-Good Guy

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

8 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Good Application
-Good Guy

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th