2. Steam ID:/id/2130aTLAS/

3. Current Rank in Security:MSGT

4. Time on the server:4 weeks

5. Current level:65 going to 66

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:7

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:not that i know of

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:creamy and six

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (60+ WORDS):well let's be honesty hear we all know that d block is a pain to take control of when they dig into the security side of d block sure it can be fixed within five to ten minutes but the worse case i think it taking about fifteen minutes witch is not the greatest thing or if it's being held by one cc class d job with an op gun now i understand this is a 50/50 chance witch is fine if i don't get it i can try again unless there is a cool down period then yeah

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a d-class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: depending on the class d's location and how far away because if they are say five feet away then i would use the  LMG but if there far away i would use a handgun

Edited by ATLAS2130

ACCEPTED!

After reading over your application, HCMD has decided you would be a good pick for the job! Please speak to a member of HCMD for your whitelist!

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor