5 members have voted

1. 1. Your Opinion

• No
    • Yes

1. What is your ingame name?: Greg

2. What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162628878

3. What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

4. What speciality are you applying for?: Medical Officer

5. What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn

6. What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:

I want to engage in frequent training exercises with the medical troopers to get them more engaged in the battalion and to also make some of them more competent I also would like to help medical join in with training sims from other regiments to more realistically display an active battlefield. I also want to host frequent tryouts to keep the medical battalion growing to ensure that the battalion has many active members. Finally I want to assist some of the new naval enlisted and teach them how to do naval RP

7 . Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I think that I should be trusted with this position because I have had previous experience as a medical trooper and I think that I could be trusted to resume my medical work to a high degree as it was very fun and i enjoyed the people that belonged to that battalion, I also try to stay active as possible through my school year and recently i have become more involved with the medical battalion and I will normally request to be deployed in the med-bay when given the choice to do so. finally from what i have seen there is a short supply of medical officers.

8. Why do you want this rank?:

I had to sacrifice my medical life to get into naval so I want to get back into that role so I think that becoming a medical officer would be perfect to fulfil that desire. As i rarely ever see naval officers online I want to join to provide medical with an active officer and recently i have heard complaints about not getting enough personal debriefs and i would like to assist in providing the medical staff with what they want.

9. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

10. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

According to the document it is my job to help the chief medical officer with overseeing the medical battalions troops but most importantly to help recruit and train new medical troops and to be a role model to those who need one.

Edited by Mr Greg
Responding to feedback i have received to better convey my interests

+Support
-Has experience 
-Good Naval
-Cares about position 

-Bad application 

Changed application so now it looks good! I wish you the best of luck for the Medical Overseer position! 

Edited by mikeytheman

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 9/7/2020 at 7:58 PM, Mr Greg said:

5. What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn

I want to engage in frequent training exercises with the medical troopers to get them more engaged in the battalion and to also make some of them more competent I also would like to help medical join in with training sims from other regiments to more realistically display an active battlefield. I also want to host frequent tryouts to keep the medical battalion growing to ensure that the battalion has many active members. Finally I want to assist some of the new naval enlisted and teach them how to do naval RP

I think that I should be trusted with this position because I have had previous experience as a medical trooper and I think that I could be trusted to resume my medical work to a high degree as it was very fun and i enjoyed the people that belonged to that battalion, I also try to stay active as possible through my school year and recently i have become more involved with the medical battalion and I will normally request to be deployed in the med-bay when given the choice to do so. finally from what i have seen there is a short supply of medical officers.

I had to sacrifice my medical life to get into naval so I want to get back into that role so I think that becoming a medical officer would be perfect to fulfil that desire. As i rarely ever see naval officers online I want to join to provide medical with an active officer and recently i have heard complaints about not getting enough personal debriefs and i would like to assist in providing the medical staff with what they want.

9. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

According to the document it is my job to help the chief medical officer with overseeing the medical battalions troops but most importantly to help recruit and train new medical troops and to be a role model to those who need one.

+Support
-Has experience 
-Cares about position 
-Bad application 

On 9/7/2020 at 7:58 PM, Mr Greg said:

Yes

+ SUPPORT 

+ Has Experience

+ Good Naval

+ Cares About The Position

• 3 weeks later...