Titanfall Weapon buff - Accepted

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? - Buff the titanfall weapons as they are trash. Literally no one uses them because of how trash they are. There's a reason why everyone uses the falcon instead of the titanfall weapons. It's cheaper and is way better.

How would this change better the server? -  They would be worth my $15

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  D-Class get a buff, might anger gensec.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class mostly.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

B3 Wingman
+10dmg

RE-45 Auto Pistol
+1dmg
+25rpm

P2011
+7dmg
+150rpm

This gun is so trash I fucking hate it

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

P2011 is too much RPM In my opinion and I’d make the wingman like 10+ damage instead of 15.

The Autopistol doesn’t need a buff from what I see it’s good. 

If changes are made I’ll change my stance but for now -Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

5 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

P2011 is too much RPM In my opinion and I’d make the wingman like 10+ damage instead of 15.

Not a needed buff.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

27 minutes ago, Bread said:

Changing the RPM wont do anything, substitute the RPM into damage please

+Support on everything besides 15+ damage on the wingman I'd say more like 10 imo, but I do agree the titanfall wepons need a buff.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 9/7/2020 at 6:15 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

ok the P2011 is the worse of them it got buffed because it was absolute shit now it is barely usable the autopistol is now the worse because it just doesnt do good it needs the RPM buff for it too be viable the P2011 is still quite shit its RPM is 400 thats an ok RPM the berrata m92s RPM is 600 its good but not OP

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 3:15 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

didn't buy the full package, but i own both re45 and wingman, absolute worse $30 spent. i also own the falcon, and it is superior to all TF weapons for (if you bought the full package) a 1/4 of the price. tbh, i don't think +10 is enough for the wingman as it is a 200rpm on server that already has some pretty wonky hitreg.  i'm not saying it should surpass the deagle, but 60-65 *at least*. the deagle is only $1500 from armory and is a better pick in every way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, girlboy said:

+Support

didn't buy the full package, but i own both re45 and wingman, absolute worse $30 spent. i also own the falcon, and it is superior to all TF weapons for (if you bought the full package) a 1/4 of the price. tbh, i don't think +10 is enough for the wingman as it is a 200rpm on server that already has some pretty wonky hitreg.  i'm not saying it should surpass the deagle, but 60-65 *at least*. the deagle is only $1500 from armory and is a better pick in every way. 

+Support

"Osu! Fucking Pro"

+Support

They did it for the bat, and now its at least relatively useable

should do the same for these weapons 

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• 2 weeks later...