13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i can be on the staff team

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Scruffy

What is your steam name?: ScruffyPlays

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:441284163

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) sometime January last year. 

What date did you make your forums account?  August 5, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? trail mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: AEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I should be accepted into stafff because i know the rules very well.  I wanna join all the amazing people in the staff team. Also I wanna help with the minges that plague the city of Rockford. Not only that I wanna help the long nights where theres no staff on to help all those which are still on and i can help with those minges. Also I am a very nice person i respect everyone on the server and will help anyone if i can. I just wanna be able to help the server and everyone on at the time no staff are on I just want to make it a better place for all people that are just trying to have fun while playing gaminglight police rp and not to ruin there RP experience on the server. I hope I can see all you lovely staff members soon.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If I were to receive the Sit of a guy RDMing i would bring both of them  at this point i would attempt to talk to them both  but if one is cussing at me i would jail them and mute them then at that point I would ask the guy for proof of the RDM once i got the proof of the RDM i would warn the person for RDM and Staff diss . Then tell him to not do it again then i will return them and unmute the guy who was cussing and if he was still cussing i would keep them muted until he stops cussing.

warn pic.jpg

-Support
9 forum posts
inactive
never seen you on
get known  and be active
also last question needs some work so does 15~ next time explain what your gonna do to help and put the other stuff last
Goodluck~MRivers

Edited by riversexodus

3 hours ago, riversexodus said:

-Support
9 forum posts
inactive
never seen you on
get known  and be active
also last question needs some work so does 15~ next time explain what your gonna do to help and put the other stuff last
Goodluck~MRivers

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

3 hours ago, riversexodus said:

-Support
9 forum posts
inactive
never seen you on
get known  and be active
Goodluck~MRivers

agreed and furthermore I can’t bring to myself to support “trail mod” applications. if you can’t proofread a post title then I don’t have a lot of confidence in the applicant. 

4 hours ago, riversexodus said:

-Support
9 forum posts
inactive
never seen you on
get known  and be active
Goodluck~MRivers

PD

-/+ support

-Active at night and minge hours (I trust soul saying this)

-Low Warns

-Could do with a lot more Activity on the Forums although I don't believe it is fully required to join staff as it says "We would like to see at least 25+ Posts for your Forums Account" so I don't think its required but it definetely helps.

Personally I don't see you on all the time but I do once or twice a week although that may be because of Timezones.

From what I've seen from you, you seem to understand the rules pretty well and you're a nice guy. I think if you upped your activity on the forums a bit more I'd definetely +Support it.

Good Luck Scruffy!

• Like 1

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, Carrots said:

-/+ support

-Low Warns

-Could do with a lot more Activity on the Forums although I don't believe it is fully required to join staff as it says "We would like to see at least 25+ Posts for your Forums Account" so I don't think its required but it definetely helps.

Personally I don't see you on all the time but I do once or twice a week although that may be because of Timezones.

From what I've seen from you, you seem to understand the rules pretty well and you're a nice guy. I think if you upped your activity on the forums a bit more I'd definetely +Support it.

Good Luck Scruffy!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

5 hours ago, Carrots said:

-/+ support

-Low Warns

Good Luck Scruffy!

I agree with Carrots, Good Luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

21 hours ago, riversexodus said:

-Support
9 forum posts
inactive
never seen you on
get known  and be active
Goodluck~MRivers

15 forum posts ATM, but I genuinely don't recognize you, increase time on server and on forums, best of luck!

5q3NfnC.png

17 hours ago, Carrots said:

-/+ support

-Low Warns

Good Luck Scruffy!

agreed 

minisigforums.webp

22 hours ago, Carrots said:

-/+ support

-Low Warns

Good Luck Scruffy!

On 9/7/2020 at 8:24 AM, riversexodus said:

-Support
9 forum posts
inactive
never seen you on
get known  and be active
Goodluck~MRivers

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager