4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be IQ lore

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Hawkeye

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Seventh sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I have been a purge Officer for a long time now so now i want to make people the best they can be as Seventh Sister i can do my best to make sure that everyone is having fun as IQ/Purge i will do more sims so it makes IQ/Purge better Purge is starting back up so i want to make sure that does not stop and make IQ/Purge the best i may say i want to make IQ/Purge the best a lot when i am writing this but that is just how determine i am some may see this has one of two sentences but many can see this is a book there is a lot about purge and IQ that still needs to be build up so i want to be the one to find and build up from where Frost left off because has my name is Hawkeye i am going to shoot an arrow straight to the moon cringe right but the words i just said has meaning that is how far i will go to make IQ/Purge the best.   So I know how to lead and how to get people together has of right now I do not have a job so i have a lot of time on my hands so I can be on a lot to work to make IQ/Purge better and bigger I want to learn even more about being in command but I know that I am ready to make the step to try to become the seventh sister there are a lot of people that i want to make Proud on the server so i will do my very best help and to build up IQ/Purge and that is a promise on Darth Vader's name so vote hawk-eye for seventh sister

4. How much game time do you have on the server

3 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of command is to Grow the battalion and to lead the troopers to battle to fight on the front line to knock the Enemies back command is for the reasons i put up ahead but there is a lot more that command does they need to keep all the troopers claim and to make sure all of them are having fun command is not just a rank it is a symbol that there are people that can lead and make it big and  they can have fun when doing it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have been a officer in purge for a long time now i have been watch and i have been trying my best to make sure that all of purge does not ming and does not break the any of the rules Why should you trust me to be a command because i am just a good guy looking to make IQ/Purge the best it can be there is a lot of purge that are funny and they are the best when you meet them but they just need a little push to become the best they can be my best friends in purge Dawn and Redwood they are good guys but if they are pushed to the top they can do anything and that is what i want to do i want to make try to help everyone that i can become the best version of themself and that is why i want to be IQ/Purge command  and that is why you should trust me has Seventh Sister

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on all the time

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No I do not have any warnings

Edited by Hawkeye
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin