KingFish

Should My Application for VCMDR be accepted  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should My Application for VCMDR be accepted

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : ST HVYA CPT/Crewman Niko 4597

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:Stormtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: Since I first joined this server, I have gained an undying loyalty and love to the branch you start out with. I have lead braves soldiers into battle, fought alongside some amazing people I'm glad to call comrade, and I hope that I have changed this regiment for the better. To that,  I feel that the shared vision of the high ranking officers and Commander of STs will be better put into action with me taking a higher position in the regiment. I also feel that legitimization of Stormtroopers as a regiment will be an overall benefit to the server, with the position of Vice Commander, I will make it my mission to weed out and convert the minges that seek to destroy the environment of the server at the source. Finally, I want to become VCDMR because it allows me to fully give back to the regiment that has given so much to me.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: 1 and a Half weeks of Game Time, I've been in the server for a month

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of VCDMR of Stormtroopers is being a guiding light to the new players, instill discipline, teach them how to have fun without ruining it for others, teaching the ins and outs of the ship and the people on it. The purpose of the job I'm applying for is not too dissimilar from a Shepard, guiding the sheep known as new STs into the light of a competent and fun player.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :I find myself as one of the most trustworthy people on the server. I have never tricked anyone with malicious intent, I am one of the most conservative in relation to my current power as an officer, and most of the people on the server know for a fact I would not go mad with power should my application be accepted.

7. How often can you be Online? : At the least a couple hours a day or during and around events, however I usually am on from 3 to 8 on and off(more one than off).

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :I have never been warned once.

Edited by KingFish

MASSIVE +Support
-
Great CPT
- STs follow his commands no matter what
- Is on all day every day
- Always deals with minges
- Very helpful and kind
- Is always able to guide new recruits down the right path and mold them into solid troopers
[ Thanks for helping me through my time becoming an officer and being my homie  ] 

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

1 hour ago, One Rusty Kid said:

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Handles ST's well

- Deals with minges well

- Trustworthy

- One of the best officers in ST's

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST SCTAL LTC Conner

Couldnt say it better

On 9/6/2020 at 7:59 PM, One Rusty Kid said:

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Handles ST's well

- Deals with minges well

- Trustworthy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST  VCMDR Conner

On 9/7/2020 at 3:59 AM, One Rusty Kid said:

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Handles ST's well

- Deals with minges well

- Trustworthy

ST  VCMDR Conner

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 9/7/2020 at 2:59 AM, One Rusty Kid said:

+ Support

- Great Guy

- Handles ST's well

- Deals with minges well

- Trustworthy

ST  VCMDR Conner

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁