Pie's global resignation

Pie

-Support

Come back right now.

I dont wanna see pie leave bruh

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Better still be in sentinels man, ill miss your bullshit shenanigans
image.png.7646a6ca1871dec82e20ccd26ce40c72.png

Edited by pixelated pancakes

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

well..pie to be honest you were to me the most funniest guy ever.  i alway loved when i was with you because you made me laugh so hard. all day when you were not a 2lt i was waiting patiently for you to get to command when you finally get to commannd i was so so so so happy because even when you were minging you were still funny. you've alway like taking everything to make a joke with it. it break my heart to see yo go so soon (sorry i havent been active) even if you go ill alway remember the most funniest command in nu7 good luck soldier. Mythic

• Gaminglight Love 1

19 hours ago, Pie said:

-Evil
Very epic gamer man indeed. Be more active cutie

/me plays sad music for this ;-;

please come back when you summer comes back your always welcome back ;-; ;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;;-;

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil

• Bread locked this topic