MIKE B staff report- Accepted

~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

Your In-Game Name: SOUL

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159439430

Staff member's In-Game Name: MIKE B

What did they do? physgun abuse 

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://streamable.com/v68qn5 watch the vid slowly he physguns jacky from the gate to the door then me

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? smt decision 

Edited by rip my soul

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support

I was there and it is clearly abuse

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

• Head of Staff

Maybe I'm missing it, but to me it just looks like the player was stuck and Mike B used his physgun to get him out, and staff are allowed to use their physgun for that.

After looking at it further I am changing to a +Support, although Mike is a good staff member, I think he should be talked to.

Edited by frog milk

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

3 minutes ago, frog milk said:

Maybe I'm missing it, but to me it just looks like the player was stuck and Mike B used his physgun to get him out, and staff are allowed to use their physgun for that.

watch the beginning  slowly he physguns him from the gate to the door

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Heres my side, first i tried to run from the guy cause he was distracted putting the other PT's into the jail, I was first physgunned from WHERE I WAS NOT STUCK and he couldve RPed it out to handcuff me and then drag me, accidentally sticking me in a wall. He did unnecesarily alter an rp situation with his staff powers, but I dont think its a very big deal TBH. I think at max a talking to is necessary.

i told him dont do that thats abuse and i threatened to make a report, which he pmed me later asking if i was gonna make a report to which i said no (didnt screenshot that) but soul made a staff report i guess so a reluctant +support cause i think mikes doing a good job otherwise

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

At that point in time I had taken 3 people doing PT to the DOC I told all 3 of them to walk into the building since it would have taken to long to drag one by one into DOC at witch point Jacky had decided to try and run away from me when I repeatably told him to get back to the DOC since I didn't put him in for the time yet.  After he had refused to do it I had moved moved him back to the door at witch he had gotten stuck so I pulled him out of the wall and made no contact with Soul as he said in his report against me. The only reason that I had done the physgun part was because there was no staff online at the point in time and I had spoke to Jacky and said you know you werent able to run since I had a gun out and I had you in cuffs and in the DOC parking lot. But at no point did I use my physgun on anyone other then the person who was braking the rule by running away while cuffed and had a gun on them.

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher

1 hour ago, [GL]Margarita (Brent) said:

At that point in time I had taken 3 people doing PT to the DOC I told all 3 of them to walk into the building since it would have taken to long to drag one by one into DOC at witch point Jacky had decided to try and run away from me when I repeatably told him to get back to the DOC since I didn't put him in for the time yet.  After he had refused to do it I had moved moved him back to the door at witch he had gotten stuck so I pulled him out of the wall and made no contact with Soul as he said in his report against me. The only reason that I had done the physgun part was because there was no staff online at the point in time and I had spoke to Jacky and said you know you werent able to run since I had a gun out and I had you in cuffs and in the DOC parking lot. But at no point did I use my physgun on anyone other then the person who was braking the rule by running away while cuffed and had a gun on them.

You were distracted taking the other PT's and I seized my oppurtunity to try and run/make your job harder cause i obvi didnt wanna get arrested. No hard feelings here mike but this was abuse and im gonna quote the MOTD

"If the police officer gets distracted and leaves you alone, you may attempt an escape." i.e. you were doing other pts and didnt notice me walking at first. when you saw me i stopped and talked to you for a sec threatening to jump in the water as a joke and thats when you physgunned me to my stuck point and abused powers

no hard feelings mike but this is unacceptable

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

This is clear abuse. It was hard to catch (because someone's shoulder cam was in the way >.>) but you can clearly see where he was being picked up at the gate and then thrown to the door of DOC. 

The no staff online can't really be used as an excuse because if instances like this are happening you can ALWAYS make a player report on the forums. NEVER take situations like this into your own hands because it could very well cost you. 

+SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+support

as stated above this is clear abuse deal with three PT's is annoying but you could have called for other officers or something else. 

now i think all that is needed is a strong talking to about this as this is a minor mess up and shouldn't ruin his entire time ( still up to SMT) 

otherwise this is a great person and staff member

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 9/6/2020 at 11:30 PM, frog milk said:

After looking at it further I am changing to a +Support, although Mike is a good staff member, I think he should be talked to.

Carrots_LT_COL.png