STEAM_0:1:30334414

3.Have you read the Medical Corps SOP?:

Yes

4.How long have you been on the server: 

9 days

5.How many warns do you have?: 

Zero

6.Why do you want to be an Officer?: 

Regimental reform and structure. I believe the Medical Corps has some of the best opportunities in this server, but are often being crippled by fear of the large gray area between minging and roleplay. As an officer I would be better able to not only coach current and incoming medical troops on how to navigate these bounds, but also work with other officers and command to get approved pre-fabbed situations/operations that the medical can pursue whilst between events.

7.What Timezone are you in? And how available can you be on a typical day?: 

CST and 2 hours ingame (I often exceed that), but I can monitor the discord and forums all day

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  

Important traits for a leader to have in this environment are flexibility and vision. I believe I carry both.  My flexibility lies in the ability to understand that other players may not share the same idea of fun, and adapting certain situations to something where they will prosper.  My vision then lies in the image of Medical.  I have no interest in seeing the Medical Corps fall into a ‘trolly’ regiment, but instead envision it with a larger role to play during promoting interactivity amongst other regiments during  ‘Defcon 5’ ship times.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants and what can you bring to the Medical Corps command?:

My first and only interest on this server is creating a pleasant more interactive experience for those in it.  Looking at other servers which fail there is always one common undertone, downtime.  Downtime which players are ‘unable to get a promotion’, ‘unable to shoot something’, and more broadly ‘have no-one or nothing to interact with’.  I believe I have a creative enough mind which can spark some interaction during the calm, and engage the community even during ‘Defcon 5’.  It might not seem like a lot, but I am a firm believer that the primary reason people either bounce regiments and even servers is due to a lack of connection and direction.  A connection which can easily be formed with a bit of humor, and direction which can shaped from some simple reform.

ACCEPTED 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please speak to me or brendan for 2nd LT

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN