Aura's Medical Vice Commander Application

Aurara

Do You Think Aura Is Ready For A Command Position?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Aura Is Ready For A Command Position?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

Aura

2. What Regiment are you applying for?:

Medical Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel I would do well in the position, that I could help to lead Medical and make it the best it can be.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Verging on 2 weeks of total play time.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Their main purpose in the Medical Corps is to lead the battalion in the field and their research and experiments. They need to be able to train and educate their troops on how to perform and assist others, whether it be on the battlefield, in a checkup, or in surgery. They need to make sure that their troops are ready for any situation or wound, what they can do and who they can do it to, procedures and precautions they must take when dealing with wounds and troopers with redacted information or body parts.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel that I have proven that I can be trusted in a command position and that I will do my best to use what I have learned to help better the Medical Corps. I can use my knowledge of the medical procedures and practices to inform our troops of what to do when the time comes that they are needed. I can use my knowledge of the other battalions to make sure that Medical meshes well with them and their roles to make our operations as quick and seamless as possible.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on most weekends and at night/evenings once school starts back up. I try my best to be as active as possible and communicate when I am not able to be and for what reasons.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings.

Edited by Aurara

EX Medical Vice Commander 501st ARC Lead | 501st Officer IC Enlisted IQ Lord 

5 hours ago, One Rusty Kid said:

+/-Support

+nice application

+good guy

+0 warnings

-rank up some more

(He is a CPT he is allowed to apply... just saying rank up more makes absolutely no sense )

Its a +Support from me Aura proves to be a really good leader daily and is always active as well he is super friendly I've never seen this guy get mad he always handles any problem people have with medical troopers So in my personal Opinion he would be a good VCMDR to have in medical

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

+Support

-Would be a great addition to the medical command team

-I think hes ready for command 

-Active and knows what hes doing. 

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

23 hours ago, Kev said:

(He is a CPT he is allowed to apply... just saying rank up more makes absolutely no sense )

Its a +Support from me Aura proves to be a really good leader daily and is always active as well he is super friendly I've never seen this guy get mad he always handles any problem people have with medical troopers So in my personal Opinion he would be a good VCMDR to have in medical

Lmfao I got vice commander as a 1LT

Boomer of medical.

Blarg- "I'm going to vote monkey for monkey."

21 hours ago, Blarg said:

+Support

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 9/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, Blarg said:

+Support

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• [GL] Lucifer locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic