Remove tranqs from Security Heavy - Accepted

Squash

Post name: Remove tranqs from the Security Heavy job

What are you suggesting? - Removing the tranq from Security Heavy

How would this change better the server? - Stop minges from randomly tranqing D Class. Some people decide to donate and keep on tranqing D Class or sometimes random people even when told to stop by staff.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not really, I have never seen a Security Heavy use his tranq on a D Class, because they are supposed to be in D Block unless someone is using there rank on the job to do RCF work.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Nobody, unless were talking scps, basically nobody since again, I have never seen someone on the job use the tranq.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support Heavies really shouldn't be doing RCF stuff for two reasons, first, what is RCF never heard of it so I guess it doesnt exist, second Heavies are the last resort for someone we send out of dblock so they are specifically meant to be heavy lads in Dblock. But also if you see someone who has a rank in security doing what you described please report it to security command, if he has no rank report it to either security command and we can take it to staff or take it straight to staff if you desire.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

26 minutes ago, Meridian said:

+Support Heavies really shouldn't be doing RCF stuff for two reasons, first, what is RCF never heard of it so I guess it doesnt exist, second Heavies are the last resort for someone we send out of dblock so they are specifically meant to be heavy lads in Dblock. But also if you see someone who has a rank in security doing what you described please report it to security command, if he has no rank report it to either security command and we can take it to staff or take it straight to staff if you desire.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 hour ago, icee jay said:

+/- support while I do agree with they have no reason to have it. How ever you have to understand its a class you have to pay real money for 

^^^ It should be a case by case thing, not generalize all people who use the job are minges, or will minge. Also, obviously they shouldn't be doing RCF/Warden things unless they actually are the correct rank. There's not a whole lot of classes with tranqs in Gensec, and obviously when 939 comes knocking down LCZ's doors, you're gonna need a way to contain the issue.

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, Gunther said:

obviously they shouldn't be doing RCF/Warden things unless they actually are the correct rank.

RCF ain't a thing anymore and Wardens is a job specific thing, so if you're on a CC then you're not counted as a warden I assume it means the same for heavy class, and I don't think that all people that use heavy minge, however it has no reason to have the tranqs as it is the last thing we'd send after SCP's and they aren't usually even meant to leave Dblock without command perms.

+support

any gensec at all with a tranq is already too far.

as bread said this has to have been accepted like 3 time’s already, it doesn’t fit the job title or use, couldn’t care if people pay money for it as it’s still not meant to there. But hey, let’s give 682 a mini gun cuz it’s a paid job.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Meridian said:

RCF ain't a thing anymore and Wardens is a job specific thing, so if you're on a CC then you're not counted as a warden I assume it means the same for heavy class, and I don't think that all people that use heavy minge, however it has no reason to have the tranqs as it is the last thing we'd send after SCP's and they aren't usually even meant to leave Dblock without command perms.

So what you're saying is there is no RCF replacement? No job made to contain SCPs while waiting for MTF backup? I knew RCF was removed (RIP my child) but I thought Warden was a revamp. Then unfortunately, I'll have to +Support it, because even if they were the proper rank, no Gensec job is made to do RCF's former job.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

5 hours ago, Gunther said:

So what you're saying is there is no RCF replacement? No job made to contain SCPs while waiting for MTF backup? I knew RCF was removed (RIP my child) but I thought Warden was a revamp.

Wardens is the RCF replacement yeah, but its not done the same at all, its not a training but rather 10 or so people tryout for it and max two of them get in and you have to be on the warden classes to count as your warden job, so if you have a CC you can't do warden stuff with it.

15 hours ago, Meridian said:

Could not have said it better myself 

Emperor of D-Block

+Support
I have seen so many Heavies not reading the MOTD that are using Tranqs on D-Class and other personnel.

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+support.

I mean, I've definitely seen mingy Heavies tranqing D class for fun and they're usually supposed to be in D Block. 

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 9/11/2020 at 1:07 AM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Can't really see any great reason for them to have it, it's not needed for 173 or 457 breakouts which are the main danger boys that are kept in LCZ

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...