Fedelta's Gunnery Officer Application

831_1456243301

What is your ingame name?: Fedelta

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65172107

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will try to carry out and accomplish my tasks as quickly and efficiently as possible, also I want to make Naval look better by providing more diverse members. The only two officers in gunnery are on LOA, so if I get accepted I will be active and try to make Naval overall look better.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I have already spent almost 150 hours on Gaminglight Imperial RP alone, if I were to minge in this position it wouldn't be logical considering I would've wasted 150 hours and it would immediately be taken away. I promise to try my greatest to follow orders and perform my duties to the best of my ability, whether or not I get accepted into Gunnery or not.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because it's something I've never done. I feel as if it'd be the specialty that would appeal to me the most. I've done every other specialty in one way or another on different servers, and I feel like I want something fresh and new. Not only that, I think right now Gunnery isn't the most active, considering the only two officers are currently on LOA.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Absolutely, and as it should be.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My main purpose in Gunnery Specialty is to man the turbo-lasers, as well as perform maintenance on the turbo-lasers. Secondary duties include, but are not limited to: Guard the bridge checkpoint when shock aren't available, patrol the third floor, make sure no one is being a minge, etc.

Edit: I don't know whats up with my name, but ask me in-game if you want, I am Fedelta. I also may have gotten a bit confused on two of the questions, since Gunnery's a bit wonky and doesn't have it's own battalion under it. I tried my best

Edited by 831_1456243301

+Support 
-Well known 
-Good Naval
-Has gone above in beyond for this position 

I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 9/6/2020 at 7:05 AM, 831_1456243301 said:

What is your ingame name?: Fedelta

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65172107

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I will try to carry out and accomplish my tasks as quickly and efficiently as possible, also I want to make Naval look better by providing more diverse members. The only two officers in gunnery are on LOA, so if I get accepted I will be active and try to make Naval overall look better.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this position because I have already spent almost 150 hours on Gaminglight Imperial RP alone, if I were to minge in this position it wouldn't be logical considering I would've wasted 150 hours and it would immediately be taken away. I promise to try my greatest to follow orders and perform my duties to the best of my ability, whether or not I get accepted into Gunnery or not.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank because it's something I've never done. I feel as if it'd be the specialty that would appeal to me the most. I've done every other specialty in one way or another on different servers, and I feel like I want something fresh and new. Not only that, I think right now Gunnery isn't the most active, considering the only two officers are currently on LOA.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Absolutely, and as it should be.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My main purpose in Gunnery Specialty is to man the turbo-lasers, as well as perform maintenance on the turbo-lasers. Secondary duties include, but are not limited to: Guard the bridge checkpoint when shock aren't available, patrol the third floor, make sure no one is being a minge, etc.

Edit: I don't know whats up with my name, but ask me in-game if you want, I am Fedelta. I also may have gotten a bit confused on two of the questions, since Gunnery's a bit wonky and doesn't have it's own battalion under it. I tried my best

+Support
-Has experience 
-Good Naval
-Cares about position 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...