should stone be made support?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. should stone be made support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Marshal Commander Stone

Steam Name: [GL] stp

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196908558

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes I am currently an Admin on IMPRP.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day!

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I'd like to join the GamingLight Support Team because I would like to contribute my time to helping new members of the community, or really anyone who needs assistance. I like helping people, and I am active during later hours so I can help players during EU times aswell.  I'd also like to prove to my JMT/SMT that I am an active & dedicated member of the GL community and that I can be entrusted to help our players in a supportive role. I believe that I can help our current support team members in whatever areas need my assistance. I am always open to learn new things and take any criticism or suggestions given to me, hence why I believe I can make a good support team member. I think I am ready for this role due to my time and efforts focused on GamingLight for the past 8 months,  I have met alot of people on the community and I have a good grasp on how things work, whether it be donation questions, or someone asking questions regarding the rules. In general I'd like to join the support team because I want to expand my efforts further into the community and help our players as best I can!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think I can affect the support team in a positive way, by doing my job, being active, answering flag ups, giving the team good PR by always being, patient, respectful, and courteous to all players. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hello! My name is Stone from GL Support. How can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

I have read the rules and I give my word to uphold said rules to the best of my ability.

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

+Support

-Chill dude
-Active
-Trusted
-Been here for a long time, totally deserves the position 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Head of Staff
8 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Chill dude
-Active
-Trusted

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

-Chill dude
-Active
-Trusted

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic