Questions

Your In-game: Lime King

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:191998466

The admin's name in-game: Will

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

20200905185340_1.jpg.4bd4a66a95c23eca63396c80c022e71e.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: I came back from being AFK in front of spawn, and proceeded to walk towards bank since I was hearing lots of commotion.  When I got there i see about 4-6 cops mostly OFC's just standing outside of bank, I did not know there was an active bank raid at the time so I proceeded to mug one of the OFC's since there's no rules against mugging in front of other cops (eg. SNR riding along with OFC I could still mug one) So I thought there would not be any issues with doing it in front of a few more cops. If this is a valid warn I will accept it, I just could not locate where it says in the MOTD or any past experiences with staff that mugging in front of multiple cops is copbait or failrp.  Thank you

Any extra information: N/A

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

-Support

Even if it isn't explicitly stated, it's not very realistic for someone to mug an officer in front of four other armed officers, kinda the same with how a murder or hitman cant just publicly start executing people in front of everyone (It's a solid mix of cop bait/failrp, just depends on intent) but either way I think it'd be a warn .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, T Chicken said:

-Support

Even if it isn't explicitly stated, it's not very realistic for someone to mug an officer in front of four other armed officers, kinda the same with how a murder or hitman cant just publicly start executing people in front of everyone (It's a solid mix of cop bait/failrp, just depends on intent) but either way I think it'd be a warn .

-Support

Chicken brought up everything. You must realize that you cannot just walk up to a group of cops and mug 1 of them. This warn is valid, and hopefully you wont make the same mistake again.

-Support

On 9/6/2020 at 12:04 AM, T Chicken said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

-Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

On 9/5/2020 at 11:04 PM, T Chicken said:

-Support

imgonline-com-ua-resize-EvD7kSXRIawf.png.52d40df33782eb8f51d770de3ae85a05.png

-Support

minisigforums.webp

-Support

In the motd it states  "USE COMMON SENSE! ACT LIKE IT IS REAL LIFE. If you wouldn't do something in real life, don't do it here!"   In real life you wouldn't walk up to a bunch of cops and decide to pull a gun and mug one would you? I mean come on... 

Signature.png