Crease's 48h/Resignation

Crease

Hey everyone

My time has come to step down as Colonel.  I can’t thank you guys enough for the the honor and responsibility to be your Colonel and department head. To command, I appreciate getting to know each and every one of you. I have complete faith in current command to do an awesome job and represent the department in a positive way. You guys are awesome leaders and I couldn’t trust this department to anyone else. To the troopers that I did get to know really well, I appreciate each and every one of you. The scribbl io games were fun. To the new troopers, you guys are doing great. There is a reason you were accepted and are in the department. At least 1 person saw something in you. Whether it be myself or someone else. We appreciate ya. 

Now for the subdepartments; for all the SPRT members, you have a special place in my heart as former CERT TL HM. SPHP is equally as good, lol. Same with DOC—even though some inmates ruin rp. And lastly as former head FTO,  please carry on with the quiz legacy. You guys are awesome. 

With the pandemic coming to an end and school starting up—I saw this situation inevitable. I’m starting school soon and I can’t spend as much time on the sever as I want to. It would be unfair to everyone else for me to be inactive.  I’ll still be on from time to time, if anyone wants to RP.  I’m not doing the typical, “tag a lot of people” post because I didn’t want to leave anyone out. For those of you that have been kind and respectful, thank you. For those that we had disagreements with, I’m not a perfect person and I hope we can still be on good terms.

Thanks again for for allowing me this opportunity.  Shabbat Shalom guys  🙂 

Edit: Added in shotouts now that I have more time. This isn't goodbye forever, but I'm trying to reach out to those that made a difference to me. More will be added soon! 

@lildrummerdude-- You've been a great friend and awesome SPRT commander. Hope you get State high command. 
wolf/tip--A true friend. Still down for that meetup. 
@rick sanchez-- You'll always be a senior admin in my mind. Thanks for being a great Major. 
 @balloonhail4979
--One of the best DOC warden's. Thanks for being there for me. 
 @Toxic_Wolf10-- An inspiration to all State's members. I will miss you Bryce. 
 @frog milk--Thanks for being there for me. You were always a respectable person and great leader.  
@behappy-- Best doctor in the game. 
 @Doggo-- Stingray is that you?  I will miss you very much man. 
 @Towelie-- He's been here for 5 years.  The best SPHP Deputy Superintendent ever! 
@pittman-- Thank you for being a good friend.
@JakeSnake--A great friend and nice person.  One of the nicest in the game. 
@Beans --The biggest State minge. In a good way lol.
@sabek-- Thank you for being a nice person and respectful, even though we've had our differences . 
@hanxi-- Thank you for always repping state. 

@RaZe -- Good luck with PD HC and becoming SMT one day. I love our inside joke, eggplant parmesan 🙂 
 @quavo-- Wish I got to know you more man. You've been great. 
@magic-- You pulled an all nighter the first night in the department. I'll never forget that. 
@doomnator-- You are an awesome person and great friend 🙂 
 @Raven-- State comedian! 
@mrivers-- Muffin man
@MiniEpic-- One of the more animated and respected state troopers. 
@King-- Wish I got to know you better. But you were a great person the times we did hang out. 
@rhammer-- One of the best DOC personell ever! Loved the RP dude. 
@Romero-- Love you man. Always there to talk. 
@ConradBearJEW
@windu-- A rocket league god! Always down to be your friend. 
@Hammy-- Awesome guy. 

@Max Holland-- Best support member ever. I loved our convos. I forgive those comments you made about you-know-what in the suburbs. 
@voxis--Great guy. You will go far places in life Voxis, respect. 
@SCU Director smith--Thanks for being a friend to me and for hanging out in discord.
@Igneous--The best manager in GL!  I will miss you, and so will Papa John.  Our mutual friend Goat would've been a great State HC member. LOL 
@Masterson--Dude, so many memories don't know where to start. Best deputy Head FTO. Awesome department member. 
@Jimmy James--Thanks for allowing me in HRT and the opportunity to be in FBI. I appreciate you and @Phil .  @Havocc, wish you the best man. Sorry for any troubles I caused you at first.
@CJTheGorilla-- You got the grunt of a lot of my frustration. Wish you the best dude and I apologize for all the reports. 
@Cammy--I appreciate you and the things you did for State. Thank you. 
@Yobo-- I know we didn't always see eye-to-eye, but as you said in the comments you were Colonel for a long time. I respect that. 
@maddog-- You were one of the nicest State HC members. Thank you for being so nice. 
@Echo A true friend and best fire marshall. Thanks for everything. 
@WinkleStink_69 -- God tier human being.  
 @Chip&Dail-- One of the nicest people you will ever meet. 

Edited by Crease
  • Sad 2

Eggplant parmesan 

(inside joke)

imma miss you crease come back soon 

you’re in the top 10 best attitudes ever (globally) thanks for being such a great guy to hang out with.

Edited by jackyman21
  • Thanks 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

Crease you were not just a Colonel, but a true friend. I appreciate all the things you have done for the department. I understand that everything that goes up, must come down. You had a great run through the department and I am just starting my big run. You inspired me so much to follow my dreams and that is what I am currently doing. I will miss you so much, but will be excited to be around. I will give you weekly updates on State. As it gets later it might be every other week, or once a month, eventually I will no longer be in State. That is because everything that goes up comes down. You had a great landing with great terms. I again appreciate all the hard work you have done for State and I am going to miss you.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Trooper  Master Sergeant     l      SPHP  Senior Patrolman     l     D.O.C.  Corrections Officer    l

Thank you fore everything crease you were a great friend and Colonel. I hope to see you in the future!

• Thanks 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

😫😭

Thx a Lot crease for the Time spent together, and thx for what you have done to State. Good luck in the future.

Big Love ❤️

• Thanks 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall