What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:51593071
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Ensign
What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation
What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Hobbs
What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

My biggest priorities to improve the branch will be following: I want to make sure aviation gets more attention, since from my experience i have found it lacking. How am i going to achieve that you might wonder, i want to get more people naval/troopers into the aviation branch by doing tryouts, PassiveRP, maintaining good order and making sure that there are always something to do. I want to work on improving the enlisted with the commanders, making aviation a fun, serious and more looked upon branch.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Im very serious and dedicated to my roleplaying jobs. And i hope that me as a person will reflect on the ones i play with, living up to the standards needed for both promotions and a good time roleplaying. I learn from mistakes and i always look to improve. I strive to gain higher positions and show the Gaminglight community that i can be trusted.
Why do you want this rank?:

I want this rank to assist the current officers in both Aviation and the SF. I want the ability to help new people understand how the rutines are on this server to maximize the best player experience as possible. Another reason why i want the AO rank is to widen up my RP-Characters opportunities.
Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I do.
What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

My main purpose will be controlling the Airspace of who either goes in or out of the ISD. Help maintainng the SF, assist in making better pilots and making sure that they only proceed towards improving.

• Like 1

Former: Best CAO, Staff gm and whatever

+Support
+Good Application
+Good Naval
+Haven't seen any problems

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 9/6/2020 at 1:37 PM, 831_1456243301 said:

+support

Active, educated, and an all around great guy.

100% Deserves AO

• Like 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• Emoo locked this topic