Give D-class Cc's 1 Min NLR - Accepted

Ritz

18 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

-Support

You guys can already take over D-block easily, making it so you spawn faster just makes the job harder for GenSec and can ruin other branches way of playing like Utility, since you have a decreased timer, D-block will be lost a lot faster, making it unplayable for some branches, since D-class like the prey on non-combatants.

Edit: This can always be a huge fight about it but from what I see there is mostly people who main D-class/are not even in security that are hugely backing this. 

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+/- Support

I still see gensec struggle when there's a lot of D class CC players flagged up at the same time as it is now, but this is a change that could easily be tried out and then reverted if it is found to have a bit more of an unbalanced impact than we intended.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

On 9/6/2020 at 5:47 PM, God Emperor Drip said:

bro legit only way d-class can escape is if an OG  CC with a smoke grenade comes up or CI raid

Not to start an argument, but y’all aren’t meant to escape easily. Also, your NLR is half that of GENSEC CC’s, so it doesn’t really matter as those are your biggest threats when trying to escape. 

Considering that wardens can’t enter d-block when it’s not partial, they aren’t really that big of an issue. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+/- Support

How about this, to balance both sides out, D-Class CC NLR goes to 60 secs when it is self-breaching hours, 75 players or something, but when its not it can stay at 90.

• Like 1

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 9/5/2020 at 11:22 PM, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

-Support

You guys can already take over D-block easily, making it so you spawn faster just makes the job harder for GenSec and can ruin other branches way of playing like Utility, since you have a decreased timer, D-block will be lost a lot faster, making it unplayable for some branches, since D-class like the prey on non-combatants.

Edit: This can always be a huge fight about it but from what I see there is mostly people who main D-class/are not even in security that are hugely backing this. 

i understand where your coming from, but like the Mr. Obama cube said

On 9/6/2020 at 10:38 AM, Da da da said:

+support

we gonna forget the 15 wardens u guys just got? There’s a reason gensec has so many jobs and slots, it’s meant to be a big branch. If d block gets taken over it is 100% of the time due to a lack of people on these jobs at hours where they are needed most.

also, you can call mtf to d-block to help your defense, if it gets to hard, call a partial, i understand some of your gensec are more useless than a pig with no fat, but when your strongest gensec and most numbers are on at prime time, guess whos gonna win every battle, and again, you have mtf on-call 24/7, you have the ability to make partial, and lag usually works in your favor

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+Support

I agree with Hoovy, nothing wrong with testing it. Security CC's are extremely powerful versus limited D-Class CC's. 

(Yes make Grug more powerful <3)

• Laughing 2

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 9/6/2020 at 12:36 AM, Hoovy said:

+Support

a 30 second difference shouldn't be that bad. At the very least, we can test it out. 

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

Take it from someone who has only ever played D class for years. You don't know how hard it is to actually win in d block let alone escape. D class numbers have been on the decline ever since gen sec has been getting buff after buff.  D class CCs are the only way d class stand a chance of escaping let alone getting out of D block. If your scared of us coming back 30 seconds faster learn to aim.  Once the new map hype dies down so will d class numbers. 

+ Support 

Edited by BuckBe

Founder of Reznov

-/+ leading to -Support. Generally this is gonna make hell on d-block espically the new map changes. so even a 30 second diffirence is gonna choke Gensec checkpoint. But i sorta do wanna see how it would go out.

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

On 9/11/2020 at 10:12 AM, October said:

Not to start an argument, but y’all aren’t meant to escape easily. Also, your NLR is half that of GENSEC CC’s, so it doesn’t really matter as those are your biggest threats when trying to escape. 

Considering that wardens can’t enter d-block when it’s not partial, they aren’t really that big of an issue. 

Not too argue but Gensec CCs are extremely powerful even when compared too a D class CC and it might take over 3 minutes just too take down one CC when you have NLR 

+SUPPORT

Going off what Hoovy said, it's a 30sec difference we can just try it. Lately with the nuffs gensec has been getting and the new D-Block, D-Class don't stand a chance. All they have to do is call partial and BOOM D-Class and D-Class CC's are no more. A lot of people pay around $150-$250 on a D-class CC and the fact we're only aloud pistols and still have to wait 90 seconds pisses me off. I don't even think we even need NLR for a D-Class CC's, the only reason why I'm able to kill 5 OFC's and LCPL's is because they suck. I remember one time it was like 3am and it was only me and this LCPL on. He kept complaining that D-Class CC's we're to OP cause I killed him 90% I fought him. Bro I was using a kinfe or a pistol, you have a SMG. 

It's not my fault some poor OFC can't kill a man in a green suit running at him with a knife.

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

On 9/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, enuz 💣 said:

How about this, to balance both sides out, D-Class CC NLR goes to 60 secs when it is self-breaching hours, 75 players or something, but when its not it can stay at 90.

As a Gensec member ansd someone who plays on a D-Class CC, I feel like this is the best option.

D-Block is not easy to balance, its either tipped in D-Class' or Gensec's favor, this is a decent middle ground imo and something worth trying out.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT