Lime King's LT Application (Version 2 with Perms)

Lime King

LT Promotion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made LT?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: lieutenant 

In-Game Name:Lime King

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:191998466

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks roughly

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 23+

Permission to post: Deputy Chief Max (since 20+ warnings)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should become the next LT in Rockford PD because I know exactly what I bring to the table in my knowledge, skill, quick-thinking, adaptable mindset. I know that I am willing to and able to take that next step in PD in order to grow my own career and not only become an outstanding officer but also display all of my skills to my fellow peers. Firstly you will not find anyone on the server who does not think that I am mature enough to handle a low command position within PD, Time and time again I have shown my maturity while on duty and off duty. There has not nor will be a role play or even out of role-play experience that I would not be able to handle in a professional and effective manner. PD needs more LT's who are not just looking to get the LT name and nothing else from the job, PD needs officers who are there to enrich not only PD but the community as a whole. Someone who will go above and beyond to constantly improve themselves and PD beyond what a SGT MSGT or SM can do or will do in their capacity as a supervisor, I know that there will be certain expectations once you become Low Command and I know I will strive to far exceed those expectations. Now as for the long list of warnings I know that the admins and High Command will go over while taking my application under consideration, I spoke to Adams and got his blessing to post this here. But I still would like the chance to explain myself to the rest of the community, I fully understand 23 warns is a very large amount of warnings for anyone to have much less someone who wants to become an LT. I have no excuse for any of my previous warnings, I can only explain that I have learned from those experiences and have only bettered myself over this past couple of months, I have not received any warning within at least a month if not closer to two months because I knew I wanted to take the server seriously and become an active member of the community. I become a SM within PD in under a week of in-game time because I wanted to dedicate my time to learning the in and outs of the server and learn from people who dedicated themselves to the server and already took it seriously. Being in PD has taught me a vast amount of knowledge from simple traffic stops to more complicated situations with staff sits, all those experiences molded me into the officer I am today. I have also taken the time to become active within other departments as well, I recently achieved SSA within the FBI and more recently have been in Delta Squad increasing my knowledge of different situations that I will run into while on PD.
I can only ask that I be judged past of my recent attitude, maturity, and display of knowledge while on duty. I am fully prepared to deal with whatever outcome comes from this application, And I also would like to thank everyone for taking their time to read this and take this promotion into consideration. 

- Lime King

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes 

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Mature

-Trains Cadets

- good Leader

-takes charge of difficult situations and handles them well

-good friend

-approachable

-Good Rper

-knowledgable

-active

-high warns, but from what ive seen you've recently greatly matured so this is a non issue for me

-only 4 weeks as SM but i think you're ready

Edited by jackyman21
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

+support 

-Mature

-Trains Cadets

- good Leader

-good friend

-approachable

-Good Rper

-knowledgable

-high warns, but from what ive seen you've recently greatly matured so this is a non issue for me

• Heart-Eyes 1

minisigforums.webp

28 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT

-Mature

-Trains Cadets

- good Leader

-good friend

-approachable

-Good Rp'er

-knowledgable

-active

-only 4 weeks as SM but i think you're ready

+support 

+/- Support

-I agree with some the reasons for the + supports but like Cammy touched on, you can be mingy occasionally and I feel you could have better activity (that might be because of timezones).

Edited by Carrots

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• Head of Staff
15 hours ago, Carrots said:

+/- Support

-I agree with some the reasons for the + supports but like Cammy touched on, you can be mingy occasionally and I feel you could have better activity (that might be because of timezones.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander