Whale's 48 Hour Notice.

Dr. Whale

Well. I Don't like to do goodbyes. I Might As Well Get This Over With And Off My Chest. In The Following Sentences I'm Gonna List Some of The Most genuine People I Know In SWAT. ( Also If You Weren't Mentioned I Probably Didn't Talk to You.

To Start It Off With Voxis.

Voxis, You Are One of My Best Friends on This Server. Maybe Not In Your Eyes But In Mine You Are. This Department has gotten better as soon as you stepped foot into high command.Now, Just Because I'm leaving Doesn't Mean We Aren't Going to play MW Together and Constantly Diss Each other. If You Ever Need to Talk To me Do It. I May Not Be The Best Talker But Hey I'm Whale! I'm Gonna Miss Talking to You every single second of every single day! But Hey You Still Can!

Ghosted.

Weeb. thats all that need to be said. Nah Just Kidding, Ghosted You Smell Get Co Commander Or I Will Uhh Beat You With a Wooden Stick! Also Get a Better PC Ya bum.
Seb

#NotMyEMSChief.  Seb You Have an Addiction to camping, thats cool. Also Drippy Is Special Don't Bully Him On His Furry Art Thing. Get TL Thats About It Chief.

Spade And Nao

You two. huh smelly, Nao Your new Name is Mayo. Embrace it. Keep Gunning it to HC And If You Don't Well I Don't Know Just do it. Also Spade HACHE Yeah its Spade H With a Huge Accent On H.

Ponik

Russian Man Turned Canadian, All I Can Say Is Keep Up The Vodka Addiction. Maybe You have One Maybe you  don't? 

Nimo

POGGERS. Want Cat Pics Of My Cat Pogging? Also Quit tryharding in SWAT Command. Nah Just Joking Funny Dude Eh?

Omar And Behappy

You Guys Are Inactive. Yeah Yeah, Just Come to me When You Wanna Bomb Something! BeHappy Answer My Snaps Of Literally Nothing.

Drippy And Soul

You Two Are Bullies, But Really Funny Dudes To Play With. Get Low Command ( HAHAHAHHAHA Big Joke)

Ok Last But Maybe Least? Ender

He Went to Anime. Huh, He Brought Me Into The Department So Thanks Endy Wendy. uwu

To All Of Former And Current SWAT, Thank You for Allowing Me to have The Opprotunities that SWAT has Given Me In This Time.

This Is Special Weeb And Turtles Staff Sergeant Whale XK15 Going 10-7 For The Last Time.

Edited by Dr. Whale

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

This saddens me greatly honestly. But I respect what you're going for. 

You were a great member for SWAT. I hope to see you back! 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

doesnt get a metion ;c

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• 1 month later...