Ban Appeal for DonkeySuspenders- Denied

DonkeySuspenders

Steam Name: Donkey

Ingame Name: DonkeySuspenders, OFC Donkey A160, lil toe

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146588893/home

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Willy King 

Reason for Ban: warn thresh hold

Dispute: Im sure the OG staff will remember me from a few years ago. I caused a lot of havoc and was a fairly toxic person while playing on the policeRP server. It has been over a year now since I have last played on this server and tried to get into other servers to cope with being banned but none of them were the same as GamingLight. I truly miss the staff, the players, and the friends I have made from playing. It sounds sad, but the amount of times I have thought about this server while banned is crazy. I have not played GMod that much (or at all for that matter) since being banned and when covid hit I thought about the server even more. I've had so much free time to think and so much has happened. I used to turn to gmod while I was stressed with school and personal stuff because it took my mind off things going on in real life. This is the only server I come on to play. I have also matured a lot since the ban took place and have really opened my eyes at what I have done, and what I put staff through. I made a few really close friends from playing on this server and one that I have actually met in real life. Im glad I found this server when I did because like I said, it has helped me a lot believe it or not. This obviously does not excuse what I did and the fact I had so many warns, but you have to understand that I went through a lot and this was my way of coping with those things. I understand if you don't want to unban me. I understand all the trouble I have caused, and if that is to be the case. I appreciate all the things the staff has done for the community, and I appreciate the memories and friends I have made while playing this server. I wish everyone the best. Stay safe, and wear a mask. 🙂

• Head of Staff
On 9/5/2020 at 5:24 PM, Brando said:

-support

You aren't the first and you wont be the last. Warning bans are not appealable.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 9/4/2020 at 9:54 PM, jackyman21 said:

-support as warn bans aren't able to be appealed. 

you had 40 chances to correct yourself and unfortunately for you you didn't. 

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate