Joshs VCMDR Resignation

𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑

Sadly, ive got burnt out of imperial RP and really the stress of being a VCMDR. RIP I guess. I will miss all of you, and will still play gaminglight, but for now, this is my 48 hour notice/resignation.

Sully: RaNgE RoVeR SpOrTs TrUcK

Felix: You were a friend,  good job on General you big minge

Max: Thank you for working with me throughout the time. Me and you were ying and yang all over again, sadly, you going to have to take the heavy lifting. 

Conner: Hope you get VCMDR my dude, you work really hard and is really mature. Thanks for making STs great.

Storm Troopers: Please dont die when im gone, we are the basis of the empire and without you guys, it would be nothing. Thank you for being my all time fav reg. 

Luci: "werent you removed from staff?" Screw you XD

Jake (Admin): Love you dude, thanks for being the ST #1 Mascot

Frost: FREEZZZEEER

Emily/Nova: "is that a trap?"

Walmart: Target is better........

Brendan: Keep up the good work!

Badger: STRP!!!!!!!!!|

Blarg: "He didn't even mention me"

Alright, 

ST Vice Commander Josh Signing off.  

Edited by [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

RIP Ill miss you man

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Adam. locked this topic