Cone's Shock Vice Commander Application

XTB

Should I become Shock Vice Commander?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Shock Vice Commander?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

CPT Cone

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be Vice Commander for shock because I have been very passionate about this server for a long time and I have put a ton of work and effort into shock trying to help grow, build and make shock to be a fun but professional battalion for everyone to enjoy. My goal in the end for shock is to be a battalion that anyone can join and have fun in but also role-play in a more serious manner, and I feel that as a Vice Commander I will be able to achieve that goal for shock a lot easier.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Almost 2 weeks.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander is to lead the battalion in a serious way but also be a good role model and pave the path for other troopers. They are helpful, professional, fun and make their battalions what they are and create a really good environment for everyone around.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I Know that I can be trusted as a Vice Commander as I have a really good reputation within the battalion with other troopers, and I feel that I get along with most of them, I am the lead of IA (Internal Affairs) Which deals with minges and all reports inside of shock so I uphold a really important duty, I strictly do not play favorites and I treat every trooper within my battalion with respect. With IA I have been working to make it big and something that other shock troopers can count on when problems arise within shock, and my goals with IA are to make sure that there are no problems inside shock and to make sure that we do resolve every issue fast and professionally.

7. How often can you be Online? :

3-4 Hours a day depending on school.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

From what I know I don’t think I have any warnings.

Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to read and consider my application.

-Cone

Edited by XTB

On 9/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, [GL]Brendan said:

+Support
+Great Guy
+Active
+Great at what he does

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

• 2 weeks later...