Dredgen

2. Your In-game: Dredgen

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491431877

4. The admin's name in-game: Ghost of Flankima

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Sentinal 

6. What warning did you receive: "Player diss x1"

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
https://gyazo.com/abfbe3cc3c086d300a625685b8e59c70

8. Why do you think this warn was false: To my knowledge, I was not brought to a sit, nor do I ever remember receiving a warning for player disrespect. The staff member never addressed me with the situation what so ever. The warn was also given at 3 AM, which is when I wasn't on.

9. Any extra information: N/A

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

50 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

---Moved to JvS---

This isn't a JvS warn, its from ImperialRP

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Fixed
My bad.

5 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

This isn't a JvS warn, its from ImperialRP

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support
If what he claims is true I could not see any reason for Dredgen to get this warn there might've been a mistake with names in game and steam names as it has happened before but I'm very interested to hear the admins side of this 

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

46 minutes ago, Kev said:

+Support
If what he claims is true I could not see any reason for Dredgen to get this warn there might've been a mistake with names in game and steam names as it has happened before but I'm very interested to hear the admins side of this 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Manager
2 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Head of Staff
18 hours ago, Kev said:

+Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Dredgen. I do not remember warning you for Player Dissx1. Maybe i might have gotten the wrong steam ID when warning another person? Sorry for this happening to you chief

On 9/7/2020 at 8:57 AM, October said:

I would like to hear the staff member’s side, @[GL] Sentinal, before I finalize my opinion, but looking at your warn history you only have 3. Based on the low number of warns I’m more inclined to trust you. 

I dont have 3 warns. I only got 1 from SCP RP. You probably looked at someone elses

On 9/3/2020 at 10:50 PM, Dredgen said:

8. Why do you think this warn was false: To my knowledge, I was not brought to a sit, nor do I ever remember receiving a warning for player disrespect. The staff member never addressed me with the situation what so ever. The warn was also given at 3 AM, which is when I wasn't on.

1. I did not warn you at 3 AM and like i said i probably made a mistake with names and steam IDs. 2. Everything else is not a lie.

Edited by [GL] Sentinal

H.E.C.U 

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~