Jimmy James False Warn Report- Denied

Nao

Your In-game: Nao

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58189148

The admin's name in-game: Jimmy James

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 1990702312_JimmyJameswarnproof.thumb.jpg.269f8da3f41094feebe8540e424ae2c4.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: My friends and I started to do crime together subsequently getting wanted by police for shooting a government official. As we were running from police, because we just shot the police , we get declared code red so we get ambushed and shot up by cops so we decide you know what we will do the same to them. So we set up at the end of the road knowing cops will show up actively chasing us so we were planning on ambushing them because our cars were running low on health and we didn't want to risk us being pinned when we least expect it, Jimmy James comes up on the opposite side of the road and we open fire thinking he was coming down to shoot us so we weren't going to let him start shooting. We kill him then right away he comes up brings me on a roof and we discuss what happened, Jimmy warned me anyways seemingly because they were annoyed by what we were doing. Jimmy fails to see from our point of view and I don't think this warn is valid. 

Any extra information: I can see where Jimmy James is coming from but just because you weren't aware of what was going on doesn't mean I get warned for RDM. No hard feelings Jimmy I just feel that this warn is invalid. 

If you + or - support this please post down why, I would like to see a discussion. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

I would like to know Jimmy's side as well as more info from you. Here is what I am left wondering

Was jimmy just driving past  or did he actively try to come up and take you out? 

that what i need to know before i make a +support or -support

After Jimmys side: -support

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

10 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

I would like to know Jimmy's side as well as more info from you. Here is what I am left wondering

Was jimmy just driving past  or did he actively try to come up and take you out? 

that what i need to know before i make a +support or -support

He told me he was just trying to drive by but what we were thinking was that he was coming down to try and shoot us dead because that's what literally every single other government was trying to do.

EX S.W.A.T Commander

25 minutes ago, Nao said:

He told me he was just trying to drive by but what we were thinking was that he was coming down to try and shoot us dead because that's what literally every single other government was trying to do.

I mean you didnt actually wait for him to start an RP with you before shooting him, so IMO its a valid warn unfortunately

I mean i get your side and I think it's also somewhat valid, but like I said above you didn't wait to RP. 

Now, you did not know if he was coming to shoot you or responding to another call. 

I would really like to hear jimmy's side before I +/ -support though

Edited by jackyman21

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

As i stated in the sit you cant just sit in the middle of the street and ambush any government you see. I was driving down ouskerts as i normally do and as I came over the hill i saw your cars and you shot me with an awp while sitting at the bottom of the hill. You and your friends were simply sitting there waiting for a government car to come by to shoot them. As i told you being wanted isn't a valid reason to camp out in the middle of the road to shoot somebody. The video of what happened is linked below. The warn is valid 

-support

14 minutes ago, jackyman21 said:

I mean you didnt actually wait for him to start an RP with you before shooting him, so IMO its a valid warn unfortunately

I mean i get your side and I think it's also somewhat valid, but like I said above you didn't wait to RP. 

Now, you did not know if he was coming to shoot you or responding to another call. 

I would really like to hear jimmy's side before I +/ -support though

If the police won't try and attempt to RP with me why should I have to wait to get shot by them? There was no way for me to know if Jimmy was there to just drive by, we thought Jimmy was coming there to try and pin us while others came from the other direction which is why we shot. We thought he was going to simply come out and shoot us.

I'm not saying being wanted makes this valid, what I am saying is that if we are actively getting chased by police that are shooting us with no warnings we can ambush them to gain a tactical advantage. We were not going to stay there forever, we were just waiting for the wave of cops to show up so we could kill them.

EX S.W.A.T Commander

I Think that this is a false warn because if they where being chased by the cops and you happen to not be on the radio. I wouldve guessed if you where on the radio and doing you job as a law enforcement you would be informed of this shooting incident, cause IRL if this situation where to happen you would be informed, so in all its your fault that you didnt have your radio on. 

On the other side of the issue because i like to look at situations both sides before coming to a verdict, you where just cruising around. and i understand that may be fun at times, but even if you think he did something wrong, i dont think a warn here is necessary since it was a misunderstanding from nao here

Overall: +/-Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant