Comet's Senior Command Application

Comet

Should I be a member of Security Seinor Command?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a member of Security Seinor Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?:  Ban Metal Doorknobs

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:69028617

3. Roster Name?: Comet

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you promoted?: 8/8/20

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?:  4 to 5 months.

7.  Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes. 

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes.

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes.

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):  I believe I am ready for this promotion because: 

Security is the only branch that I am in and that I take seriously.

I try my complete hardest to be command while also trying to develop a non threatening tone to security members. That way, if people are wondering about something and/or need CMD help, they can always think "I can always go to Comet, that dude is really chill."  Having a sense of trust with CMD members is important for every branch, and I know I have that.  I always look for people in need of help, and I act on it.

I do not tolerate any disrespect inside the security branch. Treating this like a game and not a actual job can work wonders for people looking to have a good time. Disrespect is not a way to have a branch be welcoming, and I am always looking to find ways to make security a more welcoming branch to everybody.

I treat every major situation as seriously as possible. If there is a situation that needs CMD (Or at least, low CMD for right now) attention, I will always act first if given the chance. For  example,  if a enlisted is telling me that a NCO is disrespecting them for any reason, I would speak to that NCO about disrespect and cover any other past transgressions involving that NCO and give a verbal warning.  I will go above and beyond if it means security can be a better place.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?:  Ask who gave the officer permission to leave. Assuming he was not given permission to leave, I will first give a verbal warning to stay in D-block unless given permission to leave.  If that officer leaves D-block again, I will demote them and then log it.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: Give a verbal warning to the NCO and threaten with a strike if he does it again. If he leaves without a good reason again, I will strike him and then threaten with complete removal and log the strike. Does it again,  remove that NCO and log it.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:  I would tell them to leave D-block because E-11 is not allowed in D-block.  And then talk to the lowest E-11 command available.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

1. Bring the CPL into bunks

2. Inform them of the promotion

3.  Explain to them about their D-block protocol ability being raised to defcon 3

4.  Inform them about being able to be trained for FTO

5.   Tell them that they need a forums account and link them the forums website.

6. Link them the NCO guide and to come to me if they have any questions.

7.  Log it.

I don't remember how I got here. I'm hitting the back button.