9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Event Team member

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Mike B

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147843946

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Trial Mod

How many hours do you have on the server?: 7 weeks

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know all of the rules posted in the MOTD

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): I have 6 https://prnt.sc/t3idt9 This is the screenshot of the warns

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join Event team because it will give me another view of the server and what goes on to help keep people interested in joining events that we do on the server. I would also like to be able to assist the people who host these events and be able to be a part of the team that makes it more interested because at some points it can be boring for some people to do the same things over and over again during their RP situations. Next I would like to have another view on the server because being staff you get a different perspective to the server and the people who help make it run but with event team I believe that I would be able to help get people to stay interested to play on the server so they have something else then their normal RP to do every once and a while.  Finally I would like to help not only make it fun for people to stay interested on staying on the server but to help people look forward to playing in our events that are held on the server.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would make an event for like an armored truck robbery so that crim would have to go and stop a convoy that is driving a VIP package to a house in subs and the crim must stop that convoy before it gets to its drop off location 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday:  4pm EST - 12 am EST

Saturday and Sunday: 6 pm EST - 2 am EST

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher

5 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

+Support

• Good App
  • We could always use the help

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Head of Staff
57 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

+ support 

active 

good app

would make a great member 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander