Rick's 48 Hours

Well I hate to do this, But I think it is time I resign from EMS and FR as well as FTO for both, I no longer have the time to be active, nor do I have the time anymore for PoliceRP, I will most likely be resigning from everything. It was a fun time and I loved it here while I was active

Special thank you to

@Niko Bellic- You brought me into EMS and I have had lots of fun in EMS with you, you helped me through a lot and it was a pleasure to be working by your side, you made EMS fun for me and I am thankful

@Seb- Big thank you to you, It was a great time learning and becoming a FTO. I have known you for a good bit and if I do ever come back I will definitly be hanging out

Dr, Whale- I remember working up the ranks with you and it was a amazing time, still annoyed me you got LT 1 week into being a Spara but hey its what ever lol I loved being there and helping you out when you did need help. Thank you

Adam Wolfe- It was a pleasure to be by your side working up in the ranks and learning more and more about EMS its showed a lot to me and it is something amazing.

Omar- Where do I even begin, you were there for me when I needed it, we didn't talk that much but it was still enough to show that you still had support for people like me.

Stackable- thank you as well, Even though you weren't that active when I was at my peak of being active it was still a good time.

I am most likely missing others but hey Just getting the people I remember well.

Spara1 , AFR 2 Rick signing off

Noted.  I kinda saw this coming, but it still sucks. You were always great to patrol with. You'll be welcomed back if you decide to ever come back.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru