i need training

N0BLE FERRET

In-game Name:  Noble

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/N0BLEFERRET/

DiscordID: Noble ferret

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? form 1 out of  10   i ll say a  6 or a 7

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) cuz i buss my as5 trying to get out  i lost a D brother we was shot he told me to run and i did i spend 4 hr trying to find you guys  i hate being a d boy  i want to help out the d boys   and there is a lot of scp in there     i want  to take  scp 999  back to the CI so the  they cant have them   i will take any task to show i will be a good Ci   plz train me plz

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?  i want  to kill the one who killed my  D brother and save all the d boys who cant fight back

How active can you be? i be on all mosr every day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: i have  discord only  i dont have teamspeak

Edited by N0BLE FERRET

+/- Support

+You seem... determined?

- Teamspeak is mandatory

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker