Why?- Denied

JustDunlap

Im pretty positive you weren't banned for just saying "Hey Shawty".
You were banned by Voxis also the post has been moved to the correct thread

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

You were banned for Sexual Harassment along with your friend who you only told to stop/calm down after he was banned. I even told you why you were being banned in game. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Head Admin
7 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

You were banned for Sexual Harassment along with your friend who you only told to stop/calm down after he was banned. I even told you why you were being banned in game. 

-Support

- No format
- Wrong section of forums

Nah.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

Behavior like that is unnecessary if you are that horny go yack one 

20 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

- support 

well Voxis said why and thats a pretty serious offense and no format 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 9/3/2020 at 1:23 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-support and plz use the right format 

Edited by icee jay

The old E11 CMDR Jay