Spoon's Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

[GL] Spoon

Should Spoon become a Trial Moderator?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Spoon become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Spoon

What is your steam name?: [GL] Spoon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:517744336

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 18-20 ( Can't pinpoint an exact date)

What date did you make your forums account? July 20th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 Warns https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198992962130/screenshots/

Have you donated? Yes!

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on them? Yes I've read the Guidelines.

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

In response to the question of why I believe that I should receive the “Trial Moderator” rank I must first explain what I believe needs to be shown from a person of this rank. Starting from the top, I do believe that activity is one of the key components to joining the staff team in which I believe I have this component down to the bone. I’ve joined sometime in late July and have done nothing on Gmod except play on this server, as of right now I would say I put anywhere between 3-4 days in a week worth of playtime which can be very good if I am a Moderator as I can be online for longer amounts of time. Secondly, I believe a moderator should have a proper knowledge of the MOTD to do his/her job effectively. After my two warns I decided to really look into the MOTD and study what was actually allowed and disallowed, which allows me to complete that component. And lastly, I believe that a moderator should be friendly, well-mannered, and kind. At the end of the day rules will be enforced, but this is also a game. Hence why we should execute where we should execute and be kind. In conclusion I believe I should receive this rank because I am convinced I demonstrate these qualities. Not only that, I want to make sure the Gaming-light Police RP server is a fun, and respected game that isn’t ruined by minges and people who don’t care about our community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would bring those involved to the admin sit including those RDM'ed and the person who was the RDM'er. If the RDM'er is cursing and being rude, I would warn them that I am about to  Gag them( mutes voice) and mute them (stops in game text) if they continue. In the event that it does continue, I will do what I stated before and Jail them so they cannot run away from the admin sit. I will evaluate the evidence  given. If the evidence proves "MASS RDM" they will receive a Formal warning + 5 day ban(according to Staff Guideline Standard). If the evidence does not prove MASS RDM and the accused is innocent I would give them a verbal warning for being disruptive during the sit.

rp_rockford_gaminglight_v40244.tga

Edited by [GL] Spoon
Proof Of Warns screenshot wasn't working.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

3 hours ago, Zero X said:

+ Very low warns

+ Very nice person

+ Knowledge of MOTD

-  Low Playtiime

- The question why you should receive the rank just seems like you filled it up with unnecessary words to meet word count

+support

Playtime is a non issue for me hes a upstanding member of the community and very cool and collected

+SUPPORT

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

10 hours ago, Zero X said:

+ Very low warns

+ Very nice person

+ Knowledge of MOTD

-  Low Playtime

- The question why you should receive the rank just seems like you filled it up with unnecessary words to meet word count

+support

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager