Ban Appeal- Accepted

CJTheGorilla

Steam Name: CJTheGorilla

Ingame Name: CJ UMC

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:536147211

Ban Length: 1 day

Admin that Banned you: Mikey

Reason for Ban: NCWS

Dispute: I put my name as a fake troll ip address . 420 69 34 0 23 and i was just playing mikey told me to stop or he would ban me and i thought he was kidding. Me being an idiot i did it again and then he banned me. I am sorry haha. I thought i was just being funny and thats my bad wont happen again

• Head Admin
17 minutes ago, CJTheGorilla said:

Dispute: I put my name as a fake troll ip address . 420 69 34 0 23 and i was just playing mikey told me to stop or he would ban me and i thought he was kidding. 

Well I wasn't -support

• Laughing 2

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

• Head of Staff

By the time this gets looked at your ban will prob be up already, and even though you thought Mikey was joking you still broke a rule, meaning this is not a false ban.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

14 hours ago, Lesharkie said:

comply with staff next time then

Just to apologize @Jayden

7 minutes ago, Jayden said:

Why are you even appealing this? What is the point if you're just going to call yourself an idiot, and apologize in place of where you should have a proper dispute?

I'm genuinely confused right now.

Your lucky Mikey was nice and didn't perma ban you. Putting an IP in your name is nothing to joke about, in any context, ever. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support

You were told by staff to stop even if you think he was kidding go ahead and do it.

and like Calamity said putting an IP address in your name isnt funny even as a joke

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head of Staff

IPs arent a joke, there have been people who join and leak other players IPs by doing this. Please do not do this

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 9/3/2020 at 7:49 PM, Jayden said:

Why are you even appealing this? What is the point if you're just going to call yourself an idiot, and apologize in place of where you should have a proper dispute?

I'm genuinely confused right now.

On 9/4/2020 at 12:58 PM, Eternity said:

next time you do this i will perma ban you, let's not be stupid

Even though it was a joke I don't think you should be putting Fake IP Adresses in your name. If someone sees an IP address in someone's name they aren't go double check to make sure it's real. Tbh I'm surpised Mikey didn't ban you the first time.  Also like Will said, the ban has also passed by now.

-Support

Carrots_LT_COL.png