4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Felix

Steam Name: [GL] Felix

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116727072

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes SMOD

How often are you on TeamSpeak?  Most of the day or whenever im on my computer.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the Support Team because I have been playing gmod for many years now and was once a support member, so I know how to answer most questions the people with have. I have also been a member of the community since 2016 and staff for most of the time so I know how the community works which would better the answers I give them. Personally, i love helping people with any problems they have; when I used to be support I loved responding to calls and helping anyone that needed help in the support channels. I love this community and all the people in it; everyone is just chill and helping out any way I can is what I want. I am really active on teamspeak so I can answer support calls most of the time in the day which would be really useful so the community has active support that can help them at anytime they need us.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can affect the support team in a positive way by being super active in teamspeak and replying to the calls really fast. Support needs people that will want to respond to calls and be able to answer them correctly which is what I can do/

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hey, how can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Head of Staff

+Support
Active
Well known
Mature
Active on forums
Good app

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic