Should I get GM  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get GM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Toaster/Micro Wave

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460411068

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: IF SNR Agent

Have you donated to the server?: Yes (290$ Total)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Never

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope

How much time do you have on the server?: 6 Weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Fairly decent, I know alot of basic and some other legends stuff but for the most part I am very good with LORE

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to host events and help the server with RP and more events daily, I also want to join the GM team to help with battalions or any GM required needs

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have around 6 weeks on Imperial RP and I have never been warned, I also think I should be trusted because my experience on the server with others and how things run.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I have been admin on other servers that use ULX

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yep, I have helped GM's get models and/or gun ID's during events

Give a brief example of an on-ship event. As well as an example of an off-ship event:  A on-ship event would be where either enemys (ex-Droids-Rebels-Wookies) try to take over the ship and destroy it or get info out of it, an Off ship event would be where the Imperials go down to hoth (Or off map) to take out a rebel base or and other species, usually in search of something

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give (Name/^/*)rw_sw_ee3

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model (name/^) models/player/bunny/imperial_501_revision/501_trooper.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes and I will try my best to look over it every other day or so

Edited by Toaster Bath

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+Support

Active
Great guy

Good app

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF