Movement Buffs To SCP-173 & SCP-131 - Accepted

Kumandant

What are you suggesting? - A buff to SCP-173's blink timer.
SCP-173 may move every 5 seconds if seen by 1-2 people, and must cease all movement if seen by 3 people. Players can no longer roll to contain SCP-173, and must retreat until a third person can be found.

How would this change better the server? - SCP-173 would actually be seen as a threat.
SCP-173 would finally be able to kill when there's just 2 people in the room, and recontaining SCP-173 will encourage teamwork amongst the Foundation.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Gives people in LCZ a harder time.
Personnel in the Light Containment Zone will find it much harder to deal with SCP-173, as having just 2 people is no longer good enough to completely flee from SCP-173.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-173 Players.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

What are you suggesting? - Increased movement speed for SCP-131-A & SCP-131-B.
SCP-131 rolls around on wheels, so it's logical for SCP-131's movements would be faster than walking on foot.

How would this change better the server? - It makes SCP-131 more viable.
SCP-131 would be more fun to play, as it is an SCP that's locked behind a paywall. It will also make it slightly more viable against SCP-173, as it is able to quickly move to SCP-173's location. It also addresses the issue of useless LCZ SCPs that don't do anything.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - None that I can think of.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who own Silver.
It may also benefit personnel in the Light Containment Zone who need help against SCP-173.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

There's a small strategy to 173. If you get caught right away, you did something wrong. It's exciting to be breached. But if you go where most people are its hard to stay free. Strategize your pathing in LCZ. Wait in corners like he does in the game.

I do agree the 2 person timer could be buffed a little. 15 seconds for 2 people just feels like forever. Maybe if it was knocked down to 10 seconds.

+Support for cooldown change.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

Massive +Support

Rolling to contain him is pretty not haha cool in my opinion, just have 3 people easy.

5 Seconds to move? Yes, I know people who play 173 and instantly get RC'ed 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

I like this especially the 131 he is supposed too be fast man and he is the direct counter too 173 as he works for 3 eyes and the 173 is just too easy too RC at the moment so +support it might make it so 131 needs his own swep because I don’t think you can naturally make some job faster

• 4 weeks later...