Adding a bathroom on the ISD so we can take showers- Denied

ZeferGaming

What do you want to see? -  a bathroom on the ISD so we can shower 

Why should we add it? -  let's be frank we probably had it said to us in one time or another the ISD stinks and so dose 99.9999% of the troopers ((quote from Oddshot )) we need a place to take showers and there is still parts on the ISD that we can still us to build a bathroom in 

What are the advantages of having this? - it would leave the ISD less stinky and would give us a interesting RP excuse from now and then 

Who is it mainly for? - the whole ISD 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

1 minute ago, Nimo said:

They make sense in my head ADHD prone head but idk why none of you dont agree with it its like having a house with out a bathroom or shower the idea makes sense besides im not the only one who wants this i was talking to some of the shock  and they agreed a bathroom would make sense too so its not just me 

Where would you suppose we put these showers? 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Where would you suppose we put these showers? 

Don't we have empty rooms just on the other side of SHB?  There is a couple room that there that we could us like the RGs old bunks the one before they went to the death star or we could turn that empty area beside bridge CP just make that into a room area and we have a pretty large bathroom with showers and the works. Its just a suggestion granted but hey at lest it makes sense.

43 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

RP friendly

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

+Support
I mean, ST officer armor is really dirty and I kind of stink of poopoo pee pee but in all seriousness its a good RP decision, because I mean we even have a cantina so what's the problem with a bathroom?
Also we have plenty of empty spaces we need to fill up, I mean look at bridge cp...

• Gaminglight Love 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png