ST SSGT Greed 2LT officer Application

ZeferGaming

Greed for officer   

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should greed become 2LT

1.Whats your ingame name?: ST SSGT Enforcer Greed 

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:107843717

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: yes i did 

4.How long have you been on the server: 2 weeks server play time but over all i have been playing since February i think it was February 12th was the day i joined if i remember right.  

5.How many warns do you have?: zero i have never been warned before 

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: as a Enforcer of STs being 2LT would greatly better Enforcer my troopers as a pose to my NCO job that i have now 

7.What Timezone are you?: PT time so its 4:57 right now 

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  ST are tough to handle but as an Enforcer i think ive commanded them pretty well i am always making sure they are at there Battle stations and doing the job that they were intended if they are needed at MHB i make sure they are behind cover readying there guns for the on coming attack if any of the ST of misbehaving i am one of the first to tell them to knock it off and start taking the job more serous in the end of the day its more of how i can make this Regiment look its best and by doing that i hope the others will follow in pursuit but just in case they do not i am vary keen on letting them know the consequences of there misbehavior i feel like a reminder from time to time of what there actions my cause if they take them is a impotent part about being in command if you do not do this the STs just walk all over you something that  happens often but that's why i do sessions likes PT and Faces if this kind of Behavior happen to much and to many times.    

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: being a Officer of a regiment isn't new grounds for me ive been a CPT of the 501st, 1LT of the purge,2LT of shock, and yes at one time i was a 1LT of this vary regiment the STs in the past ive had more experience as a officer then a huge chuck of the people in this server but what makes me stand out the most is i am actually able to be "stern with people"  i am not afraid to tell someone if they are out of line in what they are doing something i have notices that lacks with many of officer not only in STs but in most of the Server    

Edited by zefershpear

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Closed. Currently, there  is no officer spot open. This can be opened back up after there is.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Just now, silverfox2261 said:
  • when you dont check if theres even 2LT open XD
  •  

boi, at the time of this being put up, there was none

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018