14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Winkle get Staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:  Winkle Stink 

What is your steam name?:  WinkleStink_69

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:188519844

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Sometime in January 

What date did you make your forums account?  March 14th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2216705419

Have you donated? Yes 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it: Okay

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):  N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I should be accepted into stafff because i know the rules very well. Also I do know my high numbers of warns and that will affect my chances getting into staff and into other things But i dont want that to be the reason why i dont get staff.  I wanna join all the amazing people in the staff . Also I wanna help with the minges that plague the city of Rockford. Not only that I wanna help the long nights where theres no staff on and i can help with the minges. Also I am a very nice person i respect everyone on the server and will help anyone if i can. I just wanna be able to help the server and everyone on at the time make it a better place for all people that are just trying to have fun while playing gaminglight and not to ruin there RP experience on the server.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  If I were to receive the Sit of a guy RDMing i would bring both of them put at this point i would attempt to talk to them both  but if one is cussing at me i would jail them and mute them then at that point I would ask the guy for proof of the RDM once i go the proof i would warn the person for RDM and Staff diss . Then tell him to not do it again then i will return them and unmute the guy who was cussing and if he was still cussing i would keep them muted.                                                                                                                

Edited by WinkleStink_69
Forgot to put poll

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager