Dylan's 501st Vice Commander/Commander Application

dylanj2002

Should I become a Vice Commander/Commander?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Vice Commander/Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

501st ARC CPT Dylan 5559 | Spectre Shadow (CC) | DT PVT GG3

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

501st Legion (Vader's Fist)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to be a (Vice) Commander because I will enforce the troops appointed under me with a no-minge policy within our regiment, provide training to make us the front line assault regiment. As I have come out of reserves, my immediate goal for the 501st Legion, is to give the orders and strengthen our numbers even while Senior Commander Blizzard is away. I have plenty of commanding experience due to me be a Commander of the 212th Attack Battalion during the Clone Wars on the Gaminglight CWRP server, I was 212th Commander Cody for several months. I was also a past 501st Vice Commander back in late February to April here on Gaminglight Imperial RP . With this given commanding experience I know how to lead, give the order, take charge and do anything within my power to keep the order and to win the battles we face. I believe that I can help keep this regiment living and grow it even more than it has from now.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 Weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a regiment is to lead your men into battle taking swift, precise actions to be able to win the battle. A commander must be precise with there judgement and with the orders they give to their troopers. Another purpose of a commander in a regiment is to represent their soldiers during an event or even while on ship patrolling. As a Vice Commander I will dedicate myself to creating SOP's that are needed to help make the 501st Legion free of minging and allow more troopers to be in the regiment. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a Commander? :

I believe that you should entrust me with this Command position because I have came out of reserves and as active as always. I have already brought in some troopers , removed and striked the one that have become troublesome. I know that I will fight back with other troopers, maybe even my superiors, but that just means that I will show my superiority over troopers that I don't believe to be suited in where they speak. I will help the troopers that need help and even the troubled ones. Although, removing troopers from a regiment can be hard on the regiment's trooper base; I will also strengthen the regiment by showing the troopers that we are a serious about the no-minge policy. While I was Vice Commander before, I was successful in bringing in troopers while keeping them active as I believe that I can do again with the help of other my current fellow officers.

7. How often can you be Online? :

All day everyday

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 warning, FailRP, reason was that I turned a spawner off during an event. (Yes I warned myself)

https://gyazo.com/7d39528744adedf6788a2bd072f9c2ac

Edited by dylanj2002

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

+support 

previous command experience 

501st OG

Good app 

Active

• Laughing 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

On 9/1/2020 at 3:40 PM, Aegis said:

+Support

-Has been around forever.

-Knows how to command.

-Has commanded 501st before.

-Great person and easy to talk to.

Good Luck Dylan!

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

+ massive support 

Dylan my dude you were the reason I became a officer in the first place it was 5 months 2 weeks ago you accept my 501st officer application it was shortly after that you left 501st it was a sad day for me. you inspired me and many more troopers in the 501st to push themselves to be even more then what they desired to be with you as vice and blizzard as commander the 501st is going to end up being an amazing juggernaut of a regiment. 

Edited by zefershpear

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 9/1/2020 at 4:40 PM, Aegis said:

+Support

-Has been around forever.

-Knows how to command.

-Has commanded 501st before.

-Great person and easy to talk to.

Good Luck Dylan!

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 9/1/2020 at 8:40 PM, Aegis said: