SCP 1504 (Joe Schmo) - Denied

That Fireman Guy

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-1504 (Joe Schmo)

2. Link(s) to player models:  One  of these male models https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=842630939&searchtext=Civilian+Playermodel

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:  the Fists but that may cause a problem with a immortal being punching everybody

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have?

Health: Same as 343 (like 100000)

Armor: 0

5. Why should we add this SCP? It would be interesting to have a SCP with the quirk that people cannot react to what they are actually saying , and possibly having another SCP that can breach other SCPs. And if possible, give a use to the Key items other than emotes. As well as having a SCP that you MUST keep track of if you want the facility to be safe

6. Basic summary of the SCP:  

SCP-1504 is a Caucasian male, standing at 1.95 meters tall. The subject’s appearance is unremarkable, aside from a small birthmark on its right shoulder. SCP-1504’s anomalous traits include its inability to be harmed or killed. All actions carried out by SCP-1504 will be perceived by surrounding individuals as being within expectations for the situation. SCP-1504 has been known to attack personnel who will then believe circumstance or their own doing has hurt them. The subject is able to affect electronic and automatic systems.

7. Extra information: 

This SCP would likely have a cell that uses non-electronic doors, but if that takes too much time you can just put it into the empty cell in HCZ near 280

Some Rule ideas for this SCP: 

SCP-1504 can't harm any personnel without being attacked, and can only hurt that one person. (This Rule is subject to change)

SCP-1504 can not breach SCPs when under a certain amount of players (Under 50 maybe). 

Anybody (Including SCPs) Interacting with SCP-1504 must ignore whatever SCP-1504 says and interpret it as something else.  ( Obviously with limits)

In order to Breach SCPs he must call an admin and roll at least a 50+ for Euclid's and 70+ for Keter's. And can get through Checkpoints same way as Breaching (40+ roll). There's a 5 minute delay in between breaches, no matter if they won or failed.

When 1504 breaches a SCP, they must advert what SCP they Breached.

SCP-1504 may free roam LCZ, but once they are caught breaching a SCP they are AOS, 1504 is AOS while within HCZ and EZ

(Optional: Anybody that sees SCP-1504 can only know about the Immortally aspect of his character)

These rules are not official of course and the team in charge can and likely will make different rules for SCP-1504.

-

How to contain 1504: Most likely tranquilizers (2-3 shots)  or Blunt Force Trauma (2-3 or more hits with a melee weapon) then cuffing 1504

-

If you are interested, feel free to put input and i'll update this accordingly. I'm also new to making SCP ideas so feel free to tell me what I messed up.

Edited by That Fireman Guy

A bigger nerd than ever

+/- Support 

- support So this is one of my favorite scp's but the way this is going aint right chief, giving a immortal being a cracker just aint it (even if it follows lore) that will be EXTREMELY abusable causing constant and constant breaches

But +support just cause i love the scp tbh 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, Comrade Boekhom said:

+/- Support 

- support So this is one of my favorite scp's but the way this is going aint right chief, giving a immortal being a cracker just aint it (even if it follows lore) that will be EXTREMELY abusable causing constant and constant breaches

But +support just cause i love the scp tbh 

Would you rather it be replaced by a Keycard or something or just be removed entirely?

A bigger nerd than ever

+Support

-I like the idea

-needs some changes

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

+Support

-I like the idea

-needs some changes

Same opinion as ^

Here's my ideas for changes:

Idea 1:

Instead of a keypad cracker, they could maybe call an admin and have to roll a specific number to be able to breach a SCP depending on its classification (Like 50+ for euclids and 75+ for keters).

Once they successfully breached an SCP, they advert what SCP they breached

There could be like a 5 min delay between breaches, whether they failed or succeeded

(I know it would infringe on the lore but it would be more fair)

Idea 2:

Allow them to free roam in LCZ only

Have them be AOS in HCZ or EZ (having them be taken back the same way they would have been recontained)

Maybe allow them to get through CP's by rolling to an admin (maybe a 40+) with a 2 min timer between attempts

Anything I didn't touch on, like the player requirement to breach, would stay as originally said.

Also, the model probably would have to be something different because they would be mistaken as a Utility Trainee.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

I don’t like the whole he can’t breach keters that would severely decrease the amount of players for him plus at the moment he just sounds like a worse 035-1 has the ability too breach only ruckus’s when 035 can breach keters and can’t mind control so if you get spotted your basically done your caught I get he has infinite health but still he isn’t good at the moment and have him be a safe class if he can’t mind control but if he enters HCZ he is AOS and he can breach whatever he wants but in order too breach he has too roll I would go for 40+ for euclids and 70+ for keters that way he isn’t gonna breach and can’t be stopped also have it so once that scp he breached gets RCed he can’t breach him for 15 minutes that way it’s not always a breach and is ok compared too self breaching and he should be able too turn off the lights if he can do all that other stuff and control electronics he should be able too help 280 self breach also they should only be able too breach of 65+ 

Edited by pixalgamer99

9 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

Same opinion as ^

Here's my ideas for changes:

Idea 1:

Instead of a keypad cracker, they could maybe call an admin and have to roll a specific number to be able to breach a SCP depending on its classification (Like 50+ for euclids and 75+ for keters).

Once they successfully breached an SCP, they advert what SCP they breached

There could be like a 5 min delay between breaches, whether they failed or succeeded

(I know it would infringe on the lore but it would be more fair)

Idea 2:

Allow them to free roam in LCZ only

Have them be AOS in HCZ or EZ (having them be taken back the same way they would have been recontained)

Maybe allow them to get through CP's by rolling to an admin (maybe a 40+) with a 2 min timer between attempts

Anything I didn't touch on, like the player requirement to breach, would stay as originally said.

Also, the model probably would have to be something different because they would be mistaken as a Utility Trainee.

Thanks for the Ideas! they have been implemented, and yea I get them being mistaken, although since they are immortal it wouldn't really matter, but to avoid the situation entirely I got a new playermodel for the SCP.

A bigger nerd than ever

+/-

I love the idea of having the SCP but it will be very hard for the opposing side fighting against him.
The amount of breaches that will occur would be heavy but it will definitely interesting for this will play out.

Having 1504 roam LCZ but having restrictions to where it can access and limitations to who he can talk to could be a good idea and could be cool for implementation to when or if the SCP gets added

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 9/6/2020 at 4:42 PM, Dect said:

+/-

I love the idea of having the SCP but it will be very hard for the opposing side fighting against him.
The amount of breaches that will occur would be heavy but it will definitely interesting for this will play out.

Having 1504 roam LCZ but having restrictions to where it can access and limitations to who he can talk to could be a good idea and could be cool for implementation to when or if the SCP gets added

Wait but... Who's Joe?

• Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Sixx said:

Wait but... Who's Joe?

joe... joe schmo

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

Cool idea but people would basically use this to make FailRP legit, or just to justify RDM.

Having an SCP that can do whatever it wants, and then having all foundation personnel just perceive it as making sense that the SCP does whatever it wants, can be a very overpowered tool in Roleplay.

I think this concept would be better served as an occasional Event Team idea rather than a permanent playable SCP addition, personally.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

- Support

this just seems like an SCP that has the most excuses for "RP reasons" to minge around

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

Cool idea but people would basically use this to make FailRP legit, or just to justify RDM.

Having an SCP that can do whatever it wants, and then having all foundation personnel just perceive it as making sense that the SCP does whatever it wants, can be a very overpowered tool in Roleplay.

I think this concept would be better served as an occasional Event Team idea rather than a permanent playable SCP addition, personally.

big cat running GIF