Rick's Resignation

RickRolled7891

Well it has come to a unfortunate time to as were I do not have much free time anymore. I will be having to resign to focus on other departments including EMS and Dispatching. State was fun while I was there and I have learned a lot but it just isn't for me anymore nor do I have the time to be active. Thank you Guys.

WOLF -  Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to, you have taught me a lot and its helped out a lot lately. I do appreciate that.

Frog  - Like Killer has said hopefully you get CPT, because you do deserve it, keep up the good work. It was a amazing time to be in state with you and do a lot of different things, you have taught me a lot

Former Killer- Thank you for being there when I was rude at some points it was something I shouldn't have done but I will make it up to you eventually. I hope you do well in PD.

Smith- Smith my guy you were a awesome person and I loved doing things with you and just all around talking to you, thank you so much for that when I was.

Balloon- Balloon I have to say out of everyone you were there in the very beginning teaching me the rights and wrongs of being in state and it was amazing, thank you for all the work you did and helped me with it was a honor to be with you.

Milk- It was a honor to be by your side. I have to say we did a lot of dumb stuff together but it was a great time. I love being there and hanging out with you. Until next time Rotten Milk

RAVEN- We haven't really talked often but Best of luck and keep up the good work in state.

Quavo- Haven't really talked to you much either but best of luck to you as well.

Trooper FSTC Rick 1T94 Resigning.  

Also Crease- Forgot to include you due to the fact I was rush typing but Thank you for talking to me and helping me out a lot. It was a great time and I love just riding around in a bearcat with you and just messing around. Thank you for the knowledge you gave me it was the best knowledge I could have.