Change to 1v1 FearRP Rules for Gov

ColeSoft Grey

What you want to see? - The 1v1 FearRP rule changed. As of now. Civ/Crim class may put anyone under FearRP in a 1v1 if they are Mugging or Kidnapping. But Government may not put someone under FearRP in a 1v1 Situation even if the Officer has lethal out and is actively attempting to detain. 

Why should we add it? - It makes more sense and it balances FearRP. If a Crim can put you as Gov under FearRP for a mug or to be kidnapped in a 1v1. Its only fair that Gov can put a crim under FearRP when they are actively trying to Detaining/Arresting you in a 1v1. 

Now, I know it will be brought up. "Then just have more then two people or just get backup". Here are my counter arguments. 

Then just have more then one person - Yes, I agree that any gov should have a partner or squad. But sometimes its just not possible. For departments such as FBI who cant ride with anyone other then FBI without command permission.. Or if there is a single tac on. or a Lone pd very late at night. Its simply not possible to get a partner so you have to ride solo. Its very difficult to do your job when you cant even arrest someone without the probability of them pulling a gun themselves. 

just get backup - Back up while always great to have is sometimes non-existent and in an admin sit or another situation, Off radio, too far away, or a situation develops too fast for backup to get there in time or the backup you have is unequivocal. I.E, You're and FBI Agent dealing with a CC in subs and your only backup is an OFC who must walk everywhere who is at spawn dealing with minges.  

Its gets very old very fast. Gov must deal with crime if they see it or they can be charged with negligence. Meaning If I see a CC pull out a class weapon, I have to deal with it or I can get into trouble. But im alone and I have a 20% chance of actually succeeding in a firefight with the CC and I cant FearRP them. Its not fair to gov and makes playing gov solo un-enjoyable. 

It also makes 0 RP sense that If I have a Suspect under AWP point barking orders at them to put their hands up, that they can pull out a NeGev and Swiss cheese thye ass before I even get a shot off.

What are the advantages of having this? - Changing this will give Government an advantage where they don't have one.  Changing this will give Gov, Especially solo Officers and agents a sense of security when dealing with people alone. Changing this will make gov more fun for the lone wolves out there. Changing this will make it possible for gov to carry out their duties when there is only one gov on and 20 crims.  

Who is it mainly for? - Gov.

Links to any content - 

If you are going to -Support. Dont just say -Support. Leave a comment why and what you dont agree with.

If you are going to +Support. Leave a comment why or if you have an experience with this, tell your story

Edited by ColeSoft Grey
[Edited] Ending notes

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

major +support fearp should have never been changed to  i dont know what  benefits   this rule even has just a chance for crims to negev cops down ig 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support but i have some things to add to balance things a little on the crim side

if theres (arbitrary number) of gov online, 1on1 fear rp doesnt apply for crims, only on actions from them towards gov (kidnap,mug)

If less, 1on1 applies as there is Nil to 0 chance of them getting backup. 

Otherwise i agree with colesoft on the part

1 hour ago, ColeSoft Grey said:

t also makes 0 RP sense that If I have a Suspect under AWP point barking orders at them to put their hands up, that they can pull out a NeGev and Swiss cheese thye ass before I even get a shot off.

If its a serious RP not EVERYONE has the capabilities of John Wick to where they can pull out a 25lb hunk of metal, and disarm the officer before they can take a shot.

Just my opinon

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

7 minutes ago, rip my soul said:

- support I think it should depend on the gun because if someone has a gun on me in real life and i have a gun too I'm pulling mine out

But you also have to consider that in real life you die from 1 bullet. 

I believe that the fearRP rule should be, at the minimum, a reciprocity between gov and crim. +support 

9 hours ago, rip my soul said:

- support I think it should depend on the gun because if someone has a gun on me in real life and i have a gun too I'm pulling mine out

You're going to draw on a drawn gun IRL? Alright Steve Margaret.    Please. be my guest and look up any police incident where someone tried to draw a gun on a cop who already had their gun out and on target.  it never ends well even if they get their gun out.  This leads right back into the whole suggestion. Not only should Drawing on a drawed gun be failrp because its Not valuing your life. It breaks RP. Cops on GL are limited to handcuffs, Taser, Firearm. Cops cant go hands on. Cops cant disarm without using lethal. Which loops back to 1v1 fearRP and why it should be disallowed to pull a gun when gov have you under gunpoint actively trying to arrest you. 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

+ Support

It makes sense to bring this back, don't know why it got changed in the first place, cuz I've seen Sciernos where a gov official has their gun out on a Crim CC and the Crim CC can just put out their gun (NEGEV) and pop shots first even though the gov have the weapon on them first and turning into a 1vs1 shootout and then legit the Criminal kills the Gov official and gets off scot free like nothing happened etc its silly n stupid tbh, u wouldn't do that shit IRL if someone has a gun on you regardless being a Gov Official or not u just wouldn't, you would want to value your life and not get SHOT at and potentially not DIE etc....

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

1 hour ago, Ecott said:

+ Support

It makes sense to bring this back, don't know why it got changed in the first place, cuz I've seen Sciernos where a gov official has their gun out on a Crim CC and the Crim CC can just put out their gun (NEGEV) and pop shots first even though the gov have the weapon on them first and turning into a 1vs1 shootout and then legit the Criminal kills the Gov official and gets off scot free like nothing happened etc its silly n stupid tbh, u wouldn't do that shit IRL if someone has a gun on you regardless being a Gov Official or not u just wouldn't, you would want to value your life and not get SHOT at and potentially not DIE etc....

+support I’ll give you all a little insight to why this matters to really be RP 4 years ago I got pulled over  got a gun pulled on me by a police officer and I will tell you right now THAT IS TERRIFYING in real life you can’t move you cant feel your body you can barely move you could literally die any second your life is now in another persons hands I strongly support this suggestion playing in game so far it’s completely unreal a criminal pulls a gun while a gun is pointed at there head idc if you are Rambo everyone fears a gun being pointed at there head when it happens irl anyway great suggestion!

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

I will be changing the rule in order for this to take effect. The rule change will now incorporate government into the FearRP rules to where any government in any number (1v1,2v1 ETC) can put someone under FearRP if they have lethal pulled out prior to the criminal pulling their lethal weapon out

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

• 3 weeks later...

ok what if i was in the car with my gun out already would this change anything getting out with it already equiped?

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD