Ban Appeal

[GL]jack

Steam Name: [GL] jack

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444772237

Ingame Name:R jack z

Ban Length: 3 days

Admin that Banned you: starstep

Reason for Ban: exploiting, LTAP 

Dispute: I believe I was wrongfully banned because at the time before I left I was RPing as a researcher and running around looking for things to do. My friends and I decided to go and play some TTT together and we logged off the server. At the time I left wasn't in a sit so I'm confused about how I exploited and LTAPed. From my understanding, it was a mistake in sending the wrong steam ID, because in the ban reason it said on behalf of someone else than the person who banned me.  I'm posting this because I'm genuinely confused and looking for a explanation on what happened.

Edited by [GL]jack

I am the one who asked for the ban cause you shot people when you were in cuffs then as soon as someone called a sit on you you left
I was only going to warn you but then I was told by Bread and Mike that you should be banned for 3 days cause of the LTAP

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

1 minute ago, General bacon said:

I am the one who asked for the ban cause you shot people when you were in cuffs then as soon as someone called a sit on you you left
I was only going to warn you but then I was told by Bread and Mike that you should be banned for 3 days cause of the LTAP

Leaving after breaking a rule is LTAP regardless. By being cuffed and shooting you were using a commonly known Exploit and then when someone reported you, you decided that was the time to leave and do something else? When you break a rule expect some sort of punishment and leaving so you dont receive that is LTAP. LTAP is an automatic Ban and along with the Exploiting I just say wait your 3 Days.

-Support

You abused the hands up exploit while being cuffed and you LTAPed I’m guessing.

I don’t see anything wrong here

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

16 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

You abused the hands up exploit while being cuffed and you LTAPed I’m guessing.

I don’t see anything wrong here

-Support

-Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.